Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins was robbed in the Calzaghe fight ....Proof inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    My thoughts exactly, Joe won and some edited video isn't going to change that sorry guys Bernard could have won but he didn't do enough.
    how is it an edited video? editing usually means cutting parts out or adding parts. all this video does does is show replays of what actually happened! its not the videos fault calzaghe wasn't landing anything and hopkins was.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      my bad....thought it was just highlights...id watch it again when im in a mood of an ugly fight,but not right now......i doubt it'd change my thoughts tho..
      well if you start watching it with that attitude maybe not. if you watch it with the attitude of finding out who was landing the punches and who wasn't you will see hopkins is the clear winner. if you think just throwing a lot of ineffective punches wins then yeah you will never have hopkins winning so watching boxing is pointless. just look at the compubox numbers to find out who won every fight.

Comment

Can you put a video together that makes it look like Kevin Johnson outpointed Vitali Klitschko as well?

Thanks.

Comment

If ur unbaised all u need to do is watch the fight to score it.

The 2 minutes of the 1st video is already stupid. It talks about how Calzaghe 'ducked' a rematch with Hopkins, eventhough Calzaghe had alrerady said he wanted to fight Jones and retire, which is what he did.
          Plus it wasnt just white boxing fans who didnt like Hopkins remarks about 'not losing to a white boy'.
          The video maker is ignorant and biased before the fight even starts.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            how is it an edited video? editing usually means cutting parts out or adding parts. all this video does does is show replays of what actually happened! its not the videos fault calzaghe wasn't landing anything and hopkins was.
            it is edited man...it has persuasive statemants each time, favoring bhop..lol....it's completely biased ....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              it is edited man...it has persuasive statemants each time, favoring bhop..lol....it's completely biased ....
              yeah it says look at hopkins landing this punch. then hopkins lands the punch. it says look at calzaghe missing all these punches. then he misses all his punches. since when did simply pointing out the truth become biased?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Can you put a video together that makes it look like Kevin Johnson outpointed Vitali Klitschko as well?

Thanks.
                can you put a video together that makes it look like calzaghe beat hopkins? nope you can't because you don't have enough substance. you could loop the same 3 or 4 clean punches about 200 times but i think people would catch on.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  can you put a video together that makes it look like calzaghe beat hopkins? nope you can't because you don't have enough substance. you could loop the same 3 or 4 clean punches about 200 times but i think people would catch on.
                  It's already been on DVD for a while

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Calzaghe-Vs-.../dp/B0017U09IA

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    It's already been on DVD for a while

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Calzaghe-Vs-.../dp/B0017U09IA
                    is that the extended version where he actually lands punches as opposed to reality where he didn't? i gotta pick that up.

Comment

This is pretty ******ed...why can't people accept close fights for what they are...Hopkins is a great fighter, but he cries about everything...it'd be different if he aknowledged close fights but said he felt he won...but he literally cries about every fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X