Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Wilder-Fury Winner is Being Pursued By Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie wants to be involved so badly with wilder and fury....yet insulted them both for months, years even. If neither of them won’t to deal with you then you are the problem not then

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      Why is Africa never mentioned?

It would be iconic having two champions of African heritage doing it there......

It's almost like their country of heritage doesn't exist.
      Why do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        the british who stole it along with all the natural resources
        Well said lad well said

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Where would the money come from?
          Some things are more important than money..... both Wilder and Joshua have said this..... talked about their heritage and giving back to their fans etc etc

50-50.... make less money yes.... but get to give something back to their continent of heritage they always talk about.

If they are both greedy and don't give a shiat about it, fair enough.

Comment

Some things are more important than money
            So fighting where your ancestors came from is more important than $100 million? I doubt they'd agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              Has everybody forgot about Whyte why should he have to wait till 2022
              Because nobody cares about him. Or knows him. And who does know him knows he was found dirty for PEDs then nothing happen. So i cant see him being a draw and any sorts. Whyte who?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                So fighting where your ancestors came from is more important than $100 million? I doubt they'd agree with you.
                I think it would still be huge and grab Worldwide attention.

Both fighters giving back to Africa and bringing a big event there.... no reason why either would NOT want that.

Maybe I just think it would be far bigger and more iconic than you do and make them both loads of money while giving us another 'Rumble in the Jungle' moment to go down in history?

Comment

I think it would still be huge and grab Worldwide attention.

Both fighters giving back to Africa and bringing a big event there.... no reason why either would NOT want that.

Maybe I just think it would be far bigger and more iconic than you do and make them both loads of money while giving us another 'Rumble in the Jungle' moment to go down in history?
                  Giving back to Africa.

Saudi Arabia is, unsurprisingly, Arabian. Remind me what Wilder and Joshua will be giving back to the Arabian people again.

Comment

Why bother with a third Fury Wilder fraud fight for about $5m each when far far more money would be available to fight Joshua?

Answer: Wilder and Fury know they will lose badly to Joshua right now. They want to try to become the A side draw so they can call the shots and rig Joshua to dive.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Giving back to Africa.

Saudi Arabia is, unsurprisingly, Arabian. Remind me what Wilder and Joshua will be giving back to the Arabian people again.
                      Saudi gave the most money for AJ/Ruiz...... I don't see how that counters my position of wanting two African fighters to fight in Africa..... only gives more argument to the both of them being all about the money and not giving two shiats about the place.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X