Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: What's Happening With DAZN? - Part One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't Thomas Hauser the guy who accused Mayweather of failing drug tests with no evidence? Lol, some "journalist".

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      You do realize he interviewed John Skipper, the guy who runs DAZN, for this very story? I think that raises his credibility in what he's talking about. Also, DAZN recently issued a prospectus outlining their business model and numbers to several investors, and several reporters obtained it.
      did you read the article?
      it merely quotes john skipper, the bit where he's quoted from an interview with boxingscene is very small. hauser just quotes stuff skipper has said in other interviews with other ppl.
      furthermore none of the information relevant to their 'business model' was used here.

he lacks credibility because he's for hire.
      it didnt go unnoticed that after he put out the antimatchroom/whyte articles..hje was then sitting next to eddie hearn.
      prob got paid off by dazn.
      suddenly the guy is praising them whilst appearing impartial.
      sure.

he was anti al haymon, then became pro al haymon after he was paid off

Comment

• At least this DAZN hating is well written and thought out.

Unlike Motorcity Cobra who think DAZN is racisssssssss because they don’t put 100% of their focus on Tevin Farmer, lmao.

I finna funna thank Al Haymon!

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          It's true, I can't tell you how excited I was for Chavez Jr/Jacobs.

Logan Paul/KSI FOTD!
          For me they did have Jacobs/Canelo, Aj/Ruiz 2, Prograis/Taylor, Ramirez/Hooker and Inoue/Donaire.

They cater to the casuals with those crappy fights that you mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
            Considering SHO is de facto out of boxing, is there still an incentive for CBS (also owes CBS) to continue owning BoxingScene?
            Showtime will be airing Claressa Shields, Gevronta Davis, Jarret Hurd, Danny Garcia, Jermall Charlo and Jaron Ennis all within 3 months of each other. How are they out of boxing?

Comment

• False>..................
              Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-05-2020, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                For me they did have Jacobs/Canelo, Aj/Ruiz 2, Prograis/Taylor, Ramirez/Hooker and Inoue/Donaire.

They cater to the casuals with those crappy fights that you mentioned.
                The WBSS is actually the reason I subscribed at launch.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  The WBSS is actually the reason I subscribed at launch.
                  I was holding out and they had a good line up of fights. Not to crazy sometimes with the stream. I lags and shadows at times but otherwise it is ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    I was holding out and they had a good line up of fights. Not to crazy sometimes with the stream. I lags and shadows at times but otherwise it is ok.
                    Mine freezes quit a bit, but always on the lesser fights. I don't think i've had an issue with a main event since Canelo/Jacobs

Estrada/SSR was a great fight that DAZN had. Nobody even mentions that one. Way better than the snooze fest that was AJ/Ruiz II

Comment

• Nothing's happening with DAZN. Motor City Cobra has single handedly destroyed their business model through Boxing Scene. They're toast!

Comment

Working...
                      X