Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Drozd Tabs Povektin: Deontay Wilder is Tailor-Made For Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Drozd Tabs Povektin: Deontay Wilder is Tailor-Made For Him

On May 21, WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (36-0, 35 KOs) will test the deepest waters of his ten-year boxing career when he risks his title against powerful #1 contender Alexander Povetkin (30-1, 22 KOs) in the challenger's backyard in Moscow, Russia.

[Click Here To Read More]

Marco Huck almost took Povetkin down and Klitchko took him out. I think Wilder has good reason to be confident. Povetkin has problems with height and movement

Comment

Originally posted by megh50 View Post
      Marco Huck almost took Povetkin down and Klitchko took him out. I think Wilder has good reason to be confident. Povetkin has problems with height and movement
      klitschko should of been DQ lets be honest. yes he won on paper, but anyone who saw that knows it was a disgrace. huck fight was close but he won.

question is..do you honestly think bum squad can go 12 without being clipped and doing the the bambi shuffle with those chicken legs?

Comment

Povetkin was in bad shape against Huck and took him for granted. He gassed out in round 4 already.

Comment

Actually wilder is tailor made to give povetkin problems. Hes tall and has speed an athletisism. Thats exactly what povetkin struggles against.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            Actually wilder is tailor made to give povetkin problems. Hes tall and has speed an athletisism. Thats exactly what povetkin struggles against.
            The fact he's tall means nothing if he doesn't fight tall.
            ...which he doesnt.

Comment

Povetkin also has the ref on his side, I remember against his fight with Wach, 6 blatant low blows, the ref saw and ignored them all instead gave Wach a warning LOL.

Wilder's in the fight of his life against this corruption.

Comment

I believe it's the other way around. I could be wrong, I was wrong about Cotto vs Martinez. BUM SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ummm... Marco Huck isn't that tall and it was Marco Hucks roughness and dirty edge that he brought in which was causing Povetkin a lot of problems.

Wilder will likely not use that tactic because he knows he will be asking to be counter punched those long limbs up close bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Povetkin also has the ref on his side, I remember against his fight with Wach, 6 blatant low blows, the ref saw and ignored them all instead gave Wach a warning LOL.

Wilder's in the fight of his life against this corruption.
                    Well makes a change from the usual American ref sticking up the Yank fighter aka Ward with Steve Smoger and Floyd with his Kenny Bayless.

I hope it is a clean fight though and that it only comes down to the two fighters and that the referee doesn't ruin the fights like the past two examples I gave.

Comment

Working...
                    X