Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Warns Team Wilder: Hurry Up, You Haven't Got Long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Warns Team Wilder: Hurry Up, You Haven't Got Long

Assuming WBO, IBO, WBA, IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua comes through unscathed on Saturday night, all eyes will be on a potential bout to unify the division against WBC title holder Deontay Wilder. But Hearn has warned Wilder, who is set to fight Joshua's fellow Brit Tyson Fury later this year, and his team to come back to the table or risk missing the boat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Christ Eddie, your golden goose fights tomorrow. Did you forget?

Comment

If Hearn really wanted the fight in April ( which I doubt ) Then he’d be ready and willing to offer a fair % ( like every other fight of this magnitude is made ) if Wilder gets past Fury

If not just shut the f.uck up and try and hype the inevitable sh.it rematch of AJ / Whyte

Comment

Fůck Eddie Hearn

Comment

Road block #19

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Christ Eddie, your golden goose fights tomorrow. Did you forget?
            I know Joshua is fighting Saturday I’m not sure of the other Golden goose you are referring to?......... “oh you know what I mean”! ...... “of course I do Rexy, you say something and mean something totally different”

Will you be watching it out of curiosity or just tune on here to give your summary .

Congrats to your former champ Lemieux he is back to winning ways and by the sound of it a shot at the middleweight title. Your thoughts on a monumentous week for Canadian boxing

Comment

Who can stop Deontay? WBC Mandatory Dominic Brazeale?! Odds-on its more probable that Joshua gets chinned by a random bum.

Matchroom need to understand when Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder beats Tyson Fury on PPV for the lineal title its 60-40 in favor of Wilder, A.J is the B side -- and stop begging.

Comment

eddie has his balls chopped off and fed to him by team wilder so its no wonder why they are still fresh on his mind

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  If Hearn really wanted the fight in April ( which I doubt ) Then he’d be ready and willing to offer a fair % ( like every other fight of this magnitude is made ) if Wilder gets past Fury

If not just shut the f.uck up and try and hype the inevitable sh.it rematch of AJ / Whyte
                  Offering a fighter more money does not prove your bravery for a fight. Ideally you would want to offer as little as possible and hope they accept that’s how it works being an A side.

As much as I support Joshua I will agree they definitely were not keen in making the fight for this year but Team Wilder were not overly keen in signing the contract.

As of now there is not get out clause for Joshua in this he has to fight Wilder. No other fight will suffice. Although it would be nice just to hear a word from team Wilder just to say “ we are interested if you fix up” that way if Team AJ does sway the fight and fight Whyte I can throw away my AJ underpants

Comment

Team wilder need to come round to the negotiating table and start acting like adults

Comment

Working...
                    X