Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS BlTCH STILL RUNNING SCARED FROM ME. TELL ME WHAT PART OF UNBIASED JUDGES DON'T YOU LIKE. YOU SEEMED TO RELY ON THAT QUITE A BIT DURING OUR LAST DEBATE.

TOO BAD YOU STILL GOT DECAPITATED 4-0.

YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT BlTCH. Will you answer the question.

WHAT PART OF UNBIASED JUDGES DON'T YOU LIKE. LET ME KNOW OR THIS BECOMES 90 PAGES OF YOU DUCKING BECAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID OF JUDGES REVIEWING EVIDENCE OF YOUR TOPIC!!!!

Comment

• HERE'S ADP SAYING HE DISAGREES WITH THE TOPIC I PRESENTED IN THE FIRST DEBATE AND ASKING THAT JUDGES SORT IT OUT. WHICH THEY DID. AND HE LOST 4-0.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      In the case of Floyd, we aren't talking about threshold substances as far as I know.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      You said thresholds are not a factor for Floyd but that is not an accurate statement.
      EPO, testosterone (T/E) ratios are a few naturally produced substances in humans in which Floyd could have been trying to hide. We know of low T/E ratios, rumors of positive results and the IV scandal.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
      Its NOT being biased. that is a big deal.

First of all, how the fvvck did you not know what the topic was when I asked you about 13 times if EPO was a threshold substance, then asked you if you want to go to the TDome about it, then posted it clearly IN THE FIRST POST

…you believed EPO was a threshold substance, didn’t you?
      Admit you are wrong.
      IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE?????? YES OR NO. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK YOU?
      DUCKINGGGG!!!!!! YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION.

IS.....EPO....A....THRESHOLD...SUBSTANCE!!!!!! LOOK AT YOU ****ING SQUIRMING.
      Thank you for still blatantly ducking. I'm gonna compile another list of this shlt. Let's try again.

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? Yes or no???
      So, are you ready to answer? Is EPO a threshold substance? Yes or no. The list of ducks is growing!
      Let's try this yet again. Is EPO a threshold substance? This requires a simple "yes" or "no." Are you ever going to stop ducking and deflecting so that you can answer this question?
      you still won't answer my simple question?
      IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? YES OR NO?

LOOK WHO IS DUCKING and DEFLECTING! LMAOOOO.
      OH I'M WRONG, HUH? LET'S SEE YOU PUT YOUR ACCOUNT WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.

do you want to have someone unbiased look at the WADA documents that I linked you to and decide if EPO is a threshold substance?
      Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Sure, go ahead.
      Originally posted by travestyny
      The issue: He's claiming that WADA measures EPO as a threshold substance. I disagree. We will need some unbiased judges to present our information to, and then we can get a final decision that we will both agree to accept.
      Originally posted by ADP02
      I was thinking and here is the problem that I think that we will both have. What are we actually arguing about?

For me, EPO is tested by way of threshold parameters. You have your own school of thought which is not my point. That is, as soon as I say what I have to say, you will say, that is not where you are going with this and what you are saying is NOT where I was ever going with this.

Anyhoot .... BUT the above is not to be confused with me doing this ..... I have no problem doing this!

Man, so we still need to get the judges or we have them?

Originally posted by ADP02
      Billeau2 and Zaroku understood that after we made our statements that we were at that point in time establishing what was the scope and anything that we are disagreeing with.

BUT BUT BUT...HE DIDN'T MEAN THAT AS THE TOPIC. HE WANTS TO EXPLAIN HIS SIDE TO THE JUDGES AND CONTINUE. BUT NOWWWW...... HE DOESN'T WANT UNBIASED JUDGES TO REVIEW INITIAL STATEMENTS FOR HIS TOPIC. HE DOESN'T CARE THAT I'M CALLING BULLSHlT ON HIS TOPIC. BUT WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH: HE HAS NO CONFIDENCE THAT HE CAN PASS THAT BULLSHlT BY UNBIASED JUDGES.

QUESTION: WHY DO UNBIASED JUDGES SCARE YOU, ADP? I'M DOWN. YOU CAN ARGUE YOUR POINT TO THEM ALL YOU WANT. MAYBE THEY WILL AGREE WITH YOU. BUT THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO IS...

HERE'S WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO. ASK ANYONE HERE IF THEY WOULD DECLINE THEIR OWN CHALLENGE SIMPLY BECAUSE UNBIASED JUDGES ARE ASKED TO REVIEW EVIDENCE OF THE SCOPE!

TIME IS RUNNING OUT, BlTCH BOY. I'VE ACCEPTED. YOU'RE STILL DUCKING. DO YOU ACCEPT OR DECLINE?
      Last edited by travestyny; 09-01-2018, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• No, Travestyny, the DUCK has NOT ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE BASED ON THE TOPIC/SCOPE that was presented to him.

As others have said,,
        the QUACK, will DEFLECT, TO SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE TRUE CHALLENGE then pretend that he accepted but in reality, he is scared on statements that he used to get votes on.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          that's typical travsB right there...

he's gonna deflect since he doesnt want to accept your challenge.

so what he does is, he brings up another question that was not apart of your challenge then he challenge you to debate the topic he just brought up and when you dont pay him no mind then he starts saying you're ducking him.

it's the same ol' recycle trash from him. now he's gonna quote this and said he whooped on me before, etc.

BINGO!!!!!

SPOT ON!!!!!

The DUCK did that for 90 page thread. Just the 2 of us going back and forth. All he did is what you said!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

BINGO!!!!!

SPOT ON!!!!!

The DUCK did that for 90 page thread. Just the 2 of us going back and forth. All he did is what you said!!!!

DUDE, WESTERNCHIMP IS BANNED. HE'S NOT COMING TO YOUR RESCUE. YOU ARE DUCKING THE HELL OUT OF ME. LMAOOO.

FOR 90 PAGES YOU WENT WITH THAT 'CAN' BULLSHlT....BUT ONLY BECAUSE YOU SPENT MOST OF THIS THREAD TRYING TO LIE ABOUT THE SCOPE OF UR ORIGINAL DEBATE AND YOU GOT SHUT DOWN. THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T WANT THE REMATCH.

NOW THAT I ACCEPTED YOUR BULLSHlT IN THE THUNDERDOME, YOU ARE BACKING DOWN AGAIN. YOU WILL FOREVER BE MY LITTLE 4-0 LOSING BlTCH NOW. FOREVER!

1. YOU LOST 4-0.

2. YOU DUCKED MULTIPLE CHALLENGES FROM ME INCLUDING A REMATCH.

3. YOU REFUSED TO EVEN SHOW UP TO SOME THREADS I MADE.

4. YOU NOW HAVE DUCKED YOUR OWN CHALLENGE!

I OWN YOU BlTCH. IT'S OVER. IF ANYONE WANTS PROOF THAT I ACCEPTED AND THIS BlTCH DECLINED, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FOLLOW SHOULDERROLL'S QUOTATION. THIS DUDE, ON THE OTHER HAND HAS THE SPOON23 AS HIS BACK UP. LMAOOOOOOOOOO. THAT SHOWS WHICH OF US IS CREDIBLE AND WHICH OF US ISN'T!

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
            Yes he did accept.

It's in post #182 in this thread:
            OH...AND YOU EVEN DUCKED SPOON'S MEDIATED CHALLENGE.

IT'S OVER BlTCH. 90 PAGES OF YOU DUCKING YOUR OWN CHALLENGE. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. BUT EVERYONE KNEW YOU WERE FULL OF SHlT ANYWAY.

NOW TELL ME. WHICH OF US HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE IF ONE OF US IS UNWILLING TO HAVE THE JUDGES REVIEW THE EVIDENCE FOR THE TOPIC. THAT'S ALL ANYONE NEEDS TO KNOW.

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• IT'S OFFICIALLY OVER.

AFTER ACCEPTING THE COWARD'S CHALLENGE:

Originally posted by travestyny
              CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

So do you accept the judges objectively developing the scope from our initial statements (as was done in the previous debate) and the quotations that you keep posting?

ADP REFUSES TO ANSWER THE CALL DUE TO THE PROSPECT OF HAVING UNBIASED JUDGES REVIEW THE SCOPE OF THE CHALLENGE. WHAT DID HE HAVE TO HIDE? CLEARY THE FACT THAT HE WAS FULL OF SHlT.

NO PARTICIPATE IN A DEBATE SHOULD DUCK OUT OF THE DEBATE WHEN FACED WITH UNBAISED JUDGES REVIEWING INFORMATION.

YOU ARE PATHETIC. 90 PAGES FOR YOU TO JUST DUCK OVER OBJECTIVITY. WHAT'S THE MATTER? AFRAID THE JUDGES WERE GOING TO SEE THROUGH YOU JUST LIKE I DID WHEN I KICKED YOU AROUND IN THIS THREAD OVER 90 PAGES. MEANWHILE, YOU DIDN'T EVEN STEP FOOT IN THREADS I CREATED, BlTCH. THIS IS OVER. BOW DOW AND KISS MY FEET. AND PAY YOUR DAMN DEBT FROM GETTING SQUASHED 4-0 IN YOUR LAST DEBATE YOU BELT WELCHING BlTCH!

4-0 VICTORY UPHELD DUE TO ADP BEING TOO PVSSY TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Last edited by travestyny; 09-01-2018, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Since you like trying to drag other people into this, what do you think about this

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                You hand picked your own judges and still lost

Travestyny is your daddy

It's over

Comment

• No, Travestyny, the DUCK has NOT ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE BASED ON THE TOPIC/SCOPE that was presented to him.

As others have said,,
                  the QUACK, will DEFLECT, TO SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE TRUE CHALLENGE then pretend that he accepted but in reality, he is scared on statements that he used to get votes on, previously.

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!!

Comment

• Shut up bltch and stop ducking me.

Challenge was accepted. Go get your jury panel and stop stalling, bltch boy.

YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE SCARED OF JUDGES. IT'S FOR PERMANENT BAN AND ALL POINTS. DON'T WORRY, JUDGES WILL SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR BULLSHlT WHERE YOU ARE MAKING UP SHlT. THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SCARED.

1. ACCEPT PERMANENT BAN AND ALL POINTS.

2. GET YOUR JURY PANEL.

3. GIVE ALL OF YOUR POINTS TO THE JURY SO YOU CAN'T WELCH ON YOUR BET LIKE YOU DID LAST TIME, AS PER YOUR OWN STATEMENT!

WAITING F@GGOT. DON'T BlTCH OUT NOW. GET READY TO SAY GOODBYE!!!!
                    Last edited by travestyny; 09-02-2018, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Travestyny, the DUCK,

When you accept the challenge, that means that you have accepted my challenge based on the topic/scope.

Are you ready to ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE?

Comment

Working...
                      X