Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh oh! White millennial Men have swung 23 points towards Republican side since 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Fake news. Millennials wouldn't wear MAGA caps....it would hide their man buns.

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post

this picture is more convincing ^ the dems have all the man hating dykes in their party

Comment

I'm a millennial male but am voluntarily celibate and am destined to become a master of electronics and computer science. I am above politics.

Comment

Meanwhile, virtually all so-called "diverse" tech companies are run by white men, but, they are the champions of diversity.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
          As a straight, white male, why would i vote for a party who hates me?
          Yep we are constantly told "white men are to blame for this"

I have seen multiple articles by big websites suggesting it's white males fault for Ghostbusters.. Solo not doing well.. like really??

Eventually people get fed up with being told they are the enemy.. Especially working class white men who are just trying to make a living and get by.. how exactly are they holding down anyone

Comment

White millenials are growing up and maturing. Turning 30 does that to you and it helps you see things a little different politically. But they're still millennials and probably won't move out of their parent's house just yet.

Comment

This is the point.

Unless you love to wallow in self-loathing, there's no reason a straight white male should pay attention to the left.

It's like white guilt movies marketed to.............get ready for it.....................white people.

I mean, how brainwashed do you have to be to pay to see a film that slams you as the white devil? Idiocy on a very high level.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                This is the point.

Unless you love to wallow in self-loathing, there's no reason a straight white male should pay attention to the left.

It's like white guilt movies marketed to.............get ready for it.....................white people.

I mean, how brainwashed do you have to be to pay to see a film that slams you as the white devil? Idiocy on a very high level.
                “The Jewish devils are holding me back....... so is the white man... so is Kanye...... I’d be a big boss man..... except the white man made all these pimped out products and web services that take me away from my goals.... it’s all a dayuuum honkey Jew conspiracy...”

Comment

I wonder why young white men would take issue with Democrats.

Comment

That pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post

pssssh that chick looks like she got hella peach fuzz all over her face.

Comment

Working...
                      X