View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 11:24 PM #97
Team PBC

Quoted: 3740 Post(s)
Santa_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,922,728,689,331,171,328.00
Total Points: 40,217,727,589,531,680,768.00
Dolly Castro :love: - -jose- Dolly Castro :la: - -jose- One Time going to war! - Thurman eye candy thread :cool2: - -jose- Love that Monday thread!! Happy Easter aswell!! - Pretty Boy1 
she's perfect  :beerchug: - -jose- No Message - cheeseburger Cheers bro! - K-Nan thanks for the hook up - jreckoning have a cold one - bigsmoothh 
For Carol - bigdlb12 that racist thread :lol1: - -jose- Cheers - siablo14 Mi Mejor Regalo, Tu Amistad! - 1hourRun Great pics in the latina thread. - BOXEO _ 
:beerchug: - -jose- Trump link, thanks! - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
where are the 'damn good fights' larry? all i see is a bunch of mismatches, not a single 50/50 fight on tonight.
Ill be watching the HW UFC fight tbf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman2000 View Post
No pbc mismatches I boycott all pbc mismatches untI'll AL Haymon is strung up by his balls right beside that coward Mikey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantes View Post
all competitive fights doe lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by genrick View Post
Been trying to appreciate mismatched fights because that's what the majority of fights consist of. What can fans do?
The best fights the best in other sports.
But this is boxing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
I think the problem is with some dudes is they don't want to admit they're biased. That's ok. But be real and admit that certain fights are mismatches and not competitive at all. We get it. We all have our favorite fighters and people we enjoy watching. I loved watching Pacman demolish ****ty fighters like chris algieri and bum bum rios. Why? Because he's my favorite fighter, but believe me i know those fights are mismatches and to be honest **** fights

People trying to hide and masquerade that these fights are actually good competitive fights make me laugh. There is no issue at all with saying you're a big spence fan and like watching him beat the **** out of guys. But to sit on here and say you're excited and throwing a party with chicken wings, beer etc for a guy who got pancaked 5 years ago by a much smaller, weaker, and overall not as good fighter (matthysse) is laughable to think about

Fortuna-Easter Mismatch doe
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Santa_ is offline   Reply With Quote