Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan has never been outboxed, outspeeded and is almost impossible to counter punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
    Who said he cant be hurt? we all know he can

The fact is his chin surprised every single boxing fan...i was shocked when he took maidanas punches...

And my score card was 116-110..... How did khan struggle?

the only time he "struggled" was the 10th, and he got through it and still won the next round
    that's cause your scorecard is sh&t. the fight ended up being much closer

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
      I'll like to see Amir Khan in with a quick and skillful boxer like Timothy Bradley before I evaluate him.
      Malignaggi is quick and skilful, although granted, his power is very limited. Judah may well be his toughest test in terms of speed and power (for 4 rounds anyway).

Comment

Mayweather is the best counter puncher breathing and timing kills speed so Mayweather makes Khan look like a clown.

Would love to see Mayweather use the pullcounter on Khan.

Mayweather has a choice of a slow and humiliating UD12 or a RD7 stoppage.

Khan vs Mayweather is the definition of "easy work".

Comment

Khan is too inexperienced, he's not very good at adjusting. Mayweather would make Khan his ***** if they fought in 2011.

Comment

Mayweather would win don't get me twisted but he wouldn't get owned.

Comment

I still can't decide. When he trains he looks so sharp. When he fights, he looks so nervous. Too evasive in instances. He does this irritating thing where he drops his hands in later rounds and starts moving laterally whilst still in range. Notice that's how Maidana catches him in the 10th. I think he'd be so much better if he just simply sat down on his punches, he has the power; he;s just far too scared to plant his feet when he throws.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinson. View Post
                I still can't decide. When he trains he looks so sharp. When he fights, he looks so nervous. Too evasive in instances. He does this irritating thing where he drops his hands in later rounds and starts moving laterally whilst still in range. Notice that's how Maidana catches him in the 10th. I think he'd be so much better if he just simply sat down on his punches, he has the power; he;s just far too scared to plant his feet when he throws.
                He does do alot of slapping right... I mean he's highly skilled, but also highly flawed as well, that's why he's still in the developmental stages... We'll find out more and more with each fight about Khan...

Comment

Originally posted by Stinson. View Post
                  yea, like i said b4, wtf is up with that??? his defense is verrry suspect. no sound fighter makes those kinda mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Boateng View Post
                    So why did he struggle against MAidana............non wait your gonna tell me he did that on prupose, jsut to test his chin...
                    becuase maidana is no pushover by any means...khan proved so much , his chin, his warrior spirit, his determination, his pride, his skills.....he proved them cirtics wrong....

Comment

Khantards!!!!

It's official: Khantards are real!
                      please, release your bear-hug from his scrotum.
                      He would get absolutely rocked when Money figures him out.
                      And we know his chin is STILL suspect.

Comment

Working...
                      X