No announcement yet.

Les Darcy Video Tribute I Just Made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Darcy Video Tribute I Just Made

While Fishing In The Sea Of Boxing Videos that Used to be called my Spare Room, I came across some Les Darcy fights, Brushing the dust off the old VHS video i gave it a look for the first time in years, The quality wasnt to bad so i filmed what i could onto my laptop, then created this small video For Les Darcy, If You havent seen film of Les Before you may enjoy this.

ROOSTER

Originally posted by 0Rooster4Life0 View Post
    While Fishing In The Sea Of Boxing Videos that Used to be called my Spare Room, I came across some Les Darcy fights, Brushing the dust off the old VHS video i gave it a look for the first time in years, The quality wasnt to bad so i filmed what i could onto my laptop, then created this small video For Les Darcy, If You havent seen film of Les Before you may enjoy this.

ROOSTER

I'm spewing........... The Barrstards have taken your video off........ I didn't get to see it... really bummed...... these copyright saps would rather have film rotting away in a basement somewhere rather than letting people see anything.... I hate this crap happening........ One of the biggest disappointments ever....... I was hoping to see stuff I've never seen..... NOT FAIR !!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X