No announcement yet.

Broner calls Bradley the Winter Storm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    If you are already a proven champ in your previous division then I have no problem with you moving up taking on a champ at a higher weight. Bernard di not have to prove himself at light heavy to get a fight with Tarver. Mares does not have to prove himself at featherweight to get a fight with Ponce neither.
    Broner has 1 solid victory at 135, so proven is not in his vocabulary, 140 has a lot of contenders, so that's not a weight where he'll be handed a belt like they're doing now at 147.

I understand fighters get pampered all the time, Mares?????? What did he do at 122? He beat a 118 fighter for a vacant belt, now he's getting another shot he didn't earn, Mares is gold standard for a boxer being pampered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      Look man Broner is a good fighter but if you talk **** back it up. He talking **** about fighters who we both know could beat him yet he fighting Gavin Rees and Paulie. Thats Bull**** man if you are so great then theres no need for you to be protected.
      And Bradley ducked khan and so on. It happens. U can't call him protected right now. The resumed may not be great but it isn't protected yet. His next fight after paulie will decide that

Comment

Broner is an idiot and everything but I heard him say "he weathers storms".

Comment

i thought he said "we weather storms," or "you weather storms."

he's using weather as a verb. i'm almost certain of that.

he's not a dumb guy. to box on his level your mind has to be infinitely sharp. i don't mean that he's neccessarily a brain trust because the guys makes horrible decisions outside of the ring, but his brain has to move quickly, or else he wouldn't be able to box with the precision he displays.

Comment

The Broner obsession continues. The damn site will break June 22.

Comment

Big HUGE Bradley fan, but if there is 1 person who did the most blatant duck in boxing it's when Bradley ducked Khan, unlike May Vs Pac the argument could not be made.

Comment

is calling Bradley the" winter storm" supposed to be a dis? Like Bradley is white washed?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  Big HUGE Bradley fan, but if there is 1 person who did the most blatant duck in boxing it's when Bradley ducked Khan, unlike May Vs Pac the argument could not be made.

he landed the pacquiao fight. that's really not a duck if you value getting paid.

these are professional boxers. they do this for money.

Comment

My brain tells me Tim Bradley

My gut tells me Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      he landed the pacquiao fight. that's really not a duck if you value getting paid.

these are professional boxers. they do this for money.
                      So now if you fight someone else it's not considered a duck??
                      Alot of people will argue that Canelo is a more dangerous fighter than Pac for Floyd, so will the talks about Floyd ducking Pac go away then?

I take it that you mean that Pac is a better fighter than Khan so how could he duck lesser opposition? Or he just took the bigger money fight??

Comment

Working...
                      X