Michael Spinks
    Miguel Lora
    Carlos Monzon

Mine would probably be....

Fighting Harada
    John Stracey
    Mike Tyson
    Gaby Canizales
    ...errr...Antonio Aguilar...yeah, that's it.

Comment

My favorite fighter is Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Hmmm, too many. I've got guys I watch lots of, like Roger Mayweather, but I don't really like him so I don't think of him as a favourite fighter. Don't know why...?

Got my national pride guys....like Rose, Famo, Thompson, Harding, Tszyu, Fenech, Darchinyan.

But all time, probably Toney, Charles, Marquez, Duran, Leonard, Hearns, Morales, Mayweather, Canizales (Orlando), Sahaprom, R. Lopez, Quartey, Jung Koo Chang. Probably a million I'm forgetting too.
        Last edited by BennyST; 02-02-2013, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Charley Burley is probably my favorite all time. Amazing fighter.

Comment

Pacman my all time fav. Second is Duran, followed by Barrera, Chavez Sr., Toney, Hopkins, Ali, Cotto, Hagler, Hatton and De la Hoya

Comment

There are many fighters that I love but my favourite one is definitly Juan Manuel Marquez.
              Others favourites: Hopkins, Cotto, Holyfield, Hearns, Chavez.

Comment

1. Mike Tyson
                2. Joe Louis
                3. Roberto Duran
                4. Miguel Cotto
                5. Joe Frazier

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                  I get the feeling they all have the know-how to deal with a face-first brawler and the ability to Antuofermo him better than Antuofermo did

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  you think the same Joe Louis who was brutally outsmarted by Max Schmeling of all people has the ability to outbox Marvin Hagler?

If Marvin Hagler was a face fisted brawler then Floyd Mayweather is a cherry-picking pussiole.
                  wait that's a bad example.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    you think the same Joe Louis who was brutally outsmarted by Max Schmeling of all people has the ability to outbox Marvin Hagler?

If Marvin Hagler was a face fisted brawler then Floyd Mayweather is a cherry-picking pussiole.
                    wait that's a bad example.
                    That 'cherry-picking pussiole' gave Zab so thorough a schooling, he mentally quit harder than Hagler quit boxing after getting his face shined up by Leonard. (You could practically see your reflection on his face. He looked like a low-quality leather shoe, a bitter one at that)

Matthyse caught a humiliation from an older Zab four years later!

Now get out of here with this Englishman talk. What the hell is a pussiole? Sounds like a lewd type of rissole.

Comment

It's between Hopkins and Floyd.

I often turn on a Mayweather fight just to reference a couple of seconds in a particular round. A couple of seconds becomes the entire round, one round becomes two, and finally I watch the entire fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X