No announcement yet.

bad day for mexican boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad day for mexican boxing

cotto gives thanks to pac for beating marg for cotto, lol, cotto hits like a girl and couldnt do nothing to toni, toni didnt look defeated and cotto was set up to win by hbos biasssness completely towards cotto

bad day for mexican boxing

both rios and margarito going to lose. remember i said first

Comment

it looks like a good day to me brown eye...........

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        cotto gives thanks to pac for beating marg for cotto, lol, cotto hits like a girl and couldnt do nothing to toni, toni didnt look defeated and cotto was set up to win by hbos biasssness completely towards cotto

:bottle
        AHAHAHAHAH! Typical sore loser.

That's what happens when your boy has no plaster.
        AJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Comment

lol people think this was an amazing win for cotto ha ha ha, margarito isnt even in the top mexican fighters group and these guys are having a parade........sad

Comment

.......and PR. boxing is just as bad as it was yesterday lol

Comment

good for cotto getting revenge and all . to me margs just proved he was indeed finished tonight.
              haha @ this dumb ladyboy u.nclesam coming here to talk ***** about rios and margs. pacquiao fans are seriously the worst kind of scum there is in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                lol people think this was an amazing win for cotto ha ha ha, margarito isnt even in the top mexican fighters group and these guys are having a parade........sad
                cotto didnt defeat anything, lol, instead he got a gift from pac and a doctor on a well thought out margarito who looked good , pac did the only damage but rito still didnt get beat and never will be by cotto, lol, cotto hits like a girl

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  .......and PR. boxing is just as bad as it was yesterday lol
                  cotto should thank pacquiao for toni for cotto, cotto didnt achieve **** and ricans should create a pacquiao celebrationn for tonis eye, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    cotto should thank pacquiao for toni for cotto, cotto didnt achieve **** and ricans should create a pacquiao celebrationn for tonis eye, lol
                    although i think the eye was an easy target for cotto, i think it mostly had to due with margarito being shot. guy gets the living crap beat out of him in the only two real fights after that cotto win and spends the rest of the time being inactive. if he had a good eye he would've just lost a lopsided decision.
                    margs was too slow, didn't cut the ring off from cotto, showed no defense like always. he showed all the signs of a finished fighter. cotto got his revenge good for him, but margs was done. imo it was obvious when he fought pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X