Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest defensive fighter of all-time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatest?? Pep obviously.

Best? Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Lol i forgot this was NSB,where *****s cant post in a thread without mentioning Floyd,sad times

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
        Lol i forgot this was NSB,where *****s cant post in a thread without mentioning Floyd,sad times
        Cant mention D without Floyd man.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          Cant mention D without Floyd man.
          Well he isnt the greatest defensive fighter of all time,which is the title of the thread,so yes you can

I expect little from NSB though,i thought i would see how many good replies i would get

Comment

Certainly not the greatest but he's up there with the best of them.

Happy Lora.

Zapata, Starling and Welsh deserve mentions too.
            Last edited by NChristo; 08-26-2011, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Willie Pep!

Comment

Well he isnt the greatest defensive fighter of all time,which is the title of the thread,so yes you can

I expect little from NSB though,i thought i would see how many good replies i would get
                u make it seem like hes not in the discussion. stop being a butthurt loser. he may not be the greatest, i dont think he is, but if hes among the 4 or 5 best then why shouldnt ppl be able to mention him?

Comment

As much as I detest him and his fans, it's without a doubt Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Now no one will give it up to him, either out of hate or nuthugging old school fighters, but if you just look at all the elite defensive fighters on film, none defend as great as Floyd. Dude can do it all on the defensive end...slip, block etc

Comment

I wouldn't even argue with anyone who considers Floyd to be the best defensive fighter, he's up there, way up there.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                      As much as I detest him and his fans, it's without a doubt Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Now no one will give it up to him, either out of hate or nuthugging old school fighters, but if you just look at all the elite defensive fighters on film, none defend as great as Floyd. Dude can do it all on the defensive end...slip, block etc

.......Really? who's the greatest Offensive fighter In your opinion?

Comment

Working...
                      X