Athletes who take peds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athletes who take peds

In a era in which peds are huge.

Guys like lebron ,tom brady, aaron rodgers , mayweather ,taking peds that make them stronger quicker bigger and
    Heal faster , guys like jordan brett favre and jerry rice are calling todays athletes ped users and the era a PeD era.

There is a banned substance list in baseball football boxing basketball
    ,these guys are so rich with social media and sponsors today they have there own specific ped produced that squeezes a millimeter outside of the banned list . Is most cases it shoyld be banned and just isnt yet.

On top of that these athletes playbin a era in which rules have been changed to make stats blown up to make it seem as if the players or athletes are getting better.

There used to be a time in which steroids was considered cheating and the only legal thing to take was water and gatorade ...

What are your thoughts on ped users such as lebron and tom brady
    Who are gaining longevity though using substances that shiuld be banned and wont be until these specific athletes retire which creates an agenda by higher ups.

i think PEDs should just be given to every pro athlete

they get paid to entertain us..so why not be the absolute best entertainer possible

i'm glad im not the only one that sees that walking steroid, Lebron

give Brandon Ingram 20 of whatever Lebron is taking

Comment

the PED league and teh Regular League and let teh consumer decide which they want with their DOLLARS!

Comment

You true all time greats like
        Sugar ray robinson and ray leonard and willie pep to go with
        John elway ,joe montana and jerry rice ,barry sanders, deion sanders along with bruce smith .

Guys like ted williams , joe dimaggio and hank aaron .

None of these guys used peds to be great . None of them injected leds or poppped ped pills. Guys like jordan , kareem and bird played with natural talent and great work ethic ,skill obtained over the years.

Guys like lebron and tom brady are closer to sammy sosa and maeion jones and lance armstrong than not. The money they earn just goes out and finds new ways to develop a substance to heal faster,jump higher, run faster and strengthen up sooner ,peds that will soon be banned as soon as these guys retire ,but not sooner .

Its pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
          the PED league and teh Regular League and let teh consumer decide which they want with their DOLLARS!
          I'll take the PED league.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i think PEDs should just be given to every pro athlete

they get paid to entertain us..so why not be the absolute best entertainer possible

i'm glad im not the only one that sees that walking steroid, Lebron

give Brandon Ingram 20 of whatever Lebron is taking
            I agree let them all juice. Fuk it. It's not like sports has anymore integrity.

Makavelli, to bad your b1tch ass wont see that i agreeed with you since you are a sissy and have me on ignore.

Comment

I think it should be prohibited to not use steroids in sports. At the NFL combine,they should have a league appointed official walking around handing out paper bags full of steroids to the participants.

Comment

The top athletes are going to take PEDs anyway, might as well make it a level playing field.

Comment

Comment

I say ban testing and level the playing field.

Comment

Working...
                    X