No announcement yet.

Steve Collins: Froch has shown he is greedy and has let his fans down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Collins: Froch has shown he is greedy and has let his fans down

"If it was me fighting i would have taken a hit in the pocket so my fans could see me fight. The guy has no class, a shoddy internet feed! for what? a few extra quid in his pocket. No class, no class"

Good ol Steve.

froch is annoying also, ko him taylor/

Comment

Originally posted by Cortezsucks View Post
      "If it was me fighting i would have taken a hit in the pocket so my fans could see me fight. The guy has no class, a shoddy internet feed! for what? a few extra quid in his pocket. No class, no class"

Good ol Steve.
      yeah, froch sold out

Comment

I'm pretty confident that Carl Crotch will get schooled next weekend.

Comment

When Steve Bunce aka la dunce said everyone tried but they wanted too much it became clear Froch doesnt care about his fans.

david haye for Mormeck told setanta (a britisher network) i dont care about the money show the fight for my fans as long as i break even.

Comment

after re watching pascal vs froch yesterday id be willing to put money down on taylor , hes gonna **** froch's **** up. then two of my faves for the smw title bute vs taylor!

Comment

Jermain Taylor will win a wide decision against the loud-mouthed but limited Carl Froch.

This will set up some potentially great unification fights: Taylor vs. Kessler or Taylor vs. Bute!

Comment

Originally posted by Cortezsucks View Post

Good ol Steve.
                Was that Collins talking?? Certainly sounds like it...

Comment

collins would have battered froch and KO'ed him, that would have been a fight to see.

anyway his comments are spot on.

Comment

Source for Collins' comments? Was he on SBBH or something?

Anyway, yeah, they messed up and it's a drag I can't stay up and watch the fight properly (ie. on a widescreen TV), but I let 'em off this one. Hopefully him and Hennessy get it right next time out, assuming Carl gets by Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                    X