No announcement yet.

manfredo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manfredo

manfredo.....does anyone know how he trained?

Nearly everyone trains basically the same. It is natural talent and dedication that make the difference.....

Comment

not everyone trains the same, boxers are always looking for ways to step up their training and get more results from it. And natural talent doesnt have much to do with it either, someone with natural talent wont have to work as hard as someone without natural talent, but that "untalented" person can still be a great, if not better, boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by lil rocky
        manfredo.....does anyone know how he trained?
        he will train a tad differently than hopkins and all those other big fighters cos he has a day job as a plumber

Comment

No, but he has some good fighters from his gym. I sparred w/ some kid Estrada from his gym and he was pretty good,he won the Marciano tournament in his weight class. Then some kid Jesus Pena form the Manfredo gym won the Marciano tournament in his weight class. They did good in that tournament,so they train good down there. i weighed in there a while ago for the j.r.o's and its a pretty good gym too. For the record,i won the Marciano tournament in my weight class.

Comment

hey B.relampago it says your from brockton MA, you don't happen to go to petronelli's gym do you? because I was going to go down there to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by nomercy90
              hey B.relampago it says your from brockton MA, you don't happen to go to petronelli's gym do you? because I was going to go down there to check it out
              Nah i use to go there a while back,its a good place. But i really like New Bedford Rec in New Bedford MA. You could check that gym out too,lots of hubgry fighters. And if ur jus looking for a good gym to get in shape in that area i would reccomend Bishop's Boxing in Bridgewater. U gte trained by Eddie Bishop,he is a professional fighter,you get to spar w/ him and stuff,i did it a long time ago,u'll learn a lot there.

Comment

i won the marciano tournament also

haha i won the 2005 rocky marciano tournament too . my names mike lennon fought in the 112 lb division novice class and stopped the kid in the 3rd round and took home the belt

Comment

Originally posted by marciano92352
                  haha i won the 2005 rocky marciano tournament too . my names mike lennon fought in the 112 lb division novice class and stopped the kid in the 3rd round and took home the belt
                  no doubt. Them were some cheap belts they gave out tho no? I mean its hot that they are a belt,but jus the middle was nice, didnt really look like a championship belt. I think i sene u there,did u keep hitting the kid w/ counter right hands over and over? against a white kid too right?

Comment

Working...
                  X