Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent Mentioning Gamboa against floyd seems to be working.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    These forums are ran by alts!
    Look at Floyd stans #1 member. U mad? Why the !?

Comment

Okay I'm out. Just so funny to see how mad Floyd stans get. Peace out stans. Catch ya on the flip.

Bahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
        Lmao. Gutsy. Your truly a brave man, letting some complete strangers, that you'll never meet, know your extremely lustful, die hard feelings for Floyd. Bravo sir.....u day man now boss!
        My take is my take, people can take it or leave it~ if I really cared what people though I certainly wouldn't have defended Floyd because that was not the popular thing.

Plenty of people like my take on boxing though~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          My take is my take, people can take it or leave it~ if I really cared what people though I certainly wouldn't have defended Floyd because that was not the popular thing.

Plenty of people like my take on boxing though~
          You know what. I actually respect what you said here. I apologize for trolling you earlier. At least your not a DUMB Floyd fan. I can respect where your coming from. I mistook you for a DUMBASS Floyd fan boy.

Cheers???

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            How do you think Arum promoted Margarito, Cotto, and now Pacquiao?

50 just taking a page out of Bob Arum's book and it works.
            Bob did not invent this method and floyd also uses pac name as well...

imho 50 could have bring new crowd to boxing, it would have been great if he had work something out with jr. but too bad floyd is too stuck up his a_s and it ended before it had began...

hope that he could bring something new and continue to invest on fighters like gamboa...

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
              Was just doing my usually Saturday boxing browsing on youtube and was watching some gamboa and notice a comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w32aohgV_j8

and was thinking he defiantly can bring some new vistors and hype a fighter up, too bad he burned his bridges. He could have probably had some decent success.
              Mentioning Gamboa next to Floyd is like mentioning Floyd and Joan Guzman....just dumb..IMO

Accomplish something then step up like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                You know what. I actually respect what you said here. I apologize for trolling you earlier. At least your not a DUMB Floyd fan. I can respect where your coming from. I mistook you for a DUMBASS Floyd fan boy.

Cheers???
                That is fine I accept your apology.

Comment

http://www.thisis50 .com/profiles/blogs/50-cent-says-beef-with-floyd-mayweather-jr-not-real-was-staged

close space between 50 and .com

As we previously reported, 50 and Floyd had a very public fallout on Twitter a couple of days ago. There were a lot of personal attacks in their war of words. This morning 50 took to Twitter to say that it was staged to get people talking about Floyd because no one was giving the boxing champion the attention he wanted after his recent release from jail.

ow the G-Unit boss has grown tired of the games and is not willing to participate in them anymore.

"I'm sick of all this nonsense Floyd asked me to act like were fighting cause no one was paying any attention after his 60 days," 50 wrote. "Domestic violence is very serious my apologies,my grand mother said we need to stop playing I'm done sorry. I know some of the things we do in hip hop for shock value are wrong. He just wanted some attention. Floyd is like a brother to me. I always tweet things for him like follow his fiancée and help promote him but one. I'm done with please don't ask me about it. He just called he mad I said something about domestic violence. He just want be in music. You ever hear him RAP? lol."

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    a majority of threads always end up floyd and trolling.
                    lol yeah cause you turn them that way LOL. you like the number one culprit when it comes to this. You dont troll but you spark the convo that creates all the trolling and you know that what you wanted to do.

then you come back after your damage has been made and say, Hate it or love it floyd is the face of boxing or whatever the hell you say LOL.

you aint fooling any one.

Comment

good for Gamboa.

Comment

Working...
                      X