Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Danny Garcia at 140 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny comfortable decision. I don't think he stops Garcia.

Comment

I don't think Pac could make 140 healthy anymore. Garcia would have a chance just because of that.

Comment

On the third page, and no one said Garcia would win because Khan fights the same as Pac, and Garcia destroyed him. I'm shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
          come on, man...get serious. Danny Garcia would get KO'd ugly probably by the 4th round. Hes the luckiest fighter in boxing. Khan was pimp slapping him until he landed that lucky punch. He wasnt even looking and was pulling away. Lightning strike. He would have to have his anus stitched after the fight. It would be prison style. Garcia is the most mediocre fighter in the public eye right now. Hes going to be back fighting on local cards in philadelphia after a couple beatings. Morales was beating him until he ran out of gas. If Morales trained for this fight, he'll win.
          If Danny can deal with a guy as fast as Amir Khan, he can deal with Mannys speed.

I didn't say it was a W for Danny but right now, its a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
            If Danny can deal with a guy as fast as Amir Khan, he can deal with Mannys speed.

I didn't say it was a W for Danny but right now, its a 50/50 fight.

it aint a 50/50 fight man...

Garcia would get lit up...even against a faded PAC...you guys overrate Garcia like he's a good fighter or something

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              it aint a 50/50 fight man...

Garcia would get lit up...even against a faded PAC...you guys overrate Garcia like he's a good fighter or something
              LOL, I told myself awhile back "That will be the ****in day when im out here talking about Danny Garcia being the future of boxing"

Comment

Being able to ko Khan does not mean he could handle Pacquiao's skills and power. Pacquiao even at this stage in his career is still on another level altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  On the third page, and no one said Garcia would win because Khan fights the same as Pac, and Garcia destroyed him. I'm shocked.
                  tbh khan was busting up garcia's face before he got caught on his weak chin, and well pac has an iron chin.

Comment

Manny cuts Danny to pieces. All Danny has is a hook if you are dumb enough to just stand there. Nothing else for Pac to worry about at all. Good fight for Pac to look great though.

Comment

Danny has a good chin, and seems to be one tough hombre, in fact I think those are his best qualities. Unfortunately I don't think that does him much good against Pacquiao apart from help him take an extended beating.

Khan was touching him a lot, and Danny did great to stay concentrated and stick to his game plan, lots of people would panic taking that much leather in the first few rounds, Garcia didn't. The thing is getting hit by Khan and getting hit by Pacquiao, different ball game. Yes Pacquiao is slower than Khan at this stage, but he is better in almost all other aspects. I actually think Pacquiao has become much harder to hit clean the older he has got, he is a much better defensive fighter today then he was 3-4-5 years ago. This is overlooked by a lot of people.

Comment

Working...
                      X