No announcement yet.

James Toney OPEN TRAINING VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I've found that watching training videos can reveal a lot about how good, bad or medicre a training camp is going. And I agree with Bombs; Toney does like crap. He's slow, lethargic looking, lacks any intensity and looks to be hitting the weights a little too hard..
    No but seriously it looks like he took the fast way to "looking" like he's in better shape and it's just a disaster. Look at that gut and just the workout.. He looks horrible. He's fooling everyone and himself into thinking he is in shape when he really isn't.

Thing looks sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Wow.. he looks like crap. I bet I'd knock him the **** out flat without much training.
      Seriously? James Toney would make you his biotch.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
        Seriously? James Toney would make you his biotch.
        No he wouldn't and neither would you, punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Don't know about that but I do know for a FACT you woudn't like me in real life when I lay you flat out with a single jab, punk.
          A single jab? Please I am 6'8 280'bs with 3.2% body fat. I would catch your pathetic jab with my pecs and bounce them back at your fragile jaw shattering it instantly. I would then take off my shirt revealing that I wear weighted Hanes white tees. I would become even stronger and faster. You would **** yourself and try to calculate a plan on how to defeat me. You then noticed that my balls are HUGE. The spark of an idea surfaces. You kick me in the balls, you become pregnant. I WIN

Comment

Originally posted by trukk08 View Post
            A single jab? Please I am 6'8 280'bs with 3.2% body fat. I would catch your pathetic jab with my pecs and bounce them back at your fragile jaw shattering it instantly. I would then take off my shirt revealing that I wear weighted Hanes white tees. I would become even stronger and faster. You would **** yourself and try to calculate a plan on how to defeat me. You then noticed that my balls are HUGE. The spark of an idea surfaces. You kick me in the balls, you become pregnant. I WIN
            You lying sack of sheet, clown boy. I bet you're 5'2 280 with 20% body fat and gynocomastia patient biotch.

I would hit you so hard you'd be calling me papi on your way to the concrete surface you little peasant.

I wouldstab the sheet out of your balls if you ever pulled such a **** move on me you punk. Think again.

Comment

Working...
            X