E3 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Thats it?

I've known that the game wasn't going to drop until the next gen systems arrive , but how long into that generation of consoles until it drops? 2022-23?

Cracka going to be collecting SS with dentures waiting for this ****ing game.
    At least is officially announced now

Comment

Nintendo E3 was a dud no Metriod 4 No Major announcement the only thing worth a mention

Comment

Death stranding still makes no sense but still looks awesome lol.

I feel like cyberpunk will be a huge let down. We’ll see

Comment

Resident Evil 2 Remake was shown, this E3 was very worth it just for that alone. I was really hoping to see Borderlands 3 as well but i'm fine now that I see REmake 2.

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Death stranding still makes no sense but still looks awesome lol.

I feel like cyberpunk will be a huge let down. We’ll see
          I saw an 8 minute trailer of Death Stranding and still don't wtf to think of it or what I should get excited about. The name "Kojima" alone doesn't warrant the hype, I have to actually see wtf is there to get hyped about. So far all I saw was a walking simulator.

2077 is already letdown to a lot of people that were anticipating it. It's going to a first person shooter and a lot of gamers don't like that one bit. They wanted it to be 3rd person.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06/...erson-backlash

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Resident Evil 2 Remake was shown, this E3 was very worth it just for that alone. I was really hoping to see Borderlands 3 as well but i'm fine now that I see REmake 2.

I saw an 8 minute trailer of Death Stranding and still don't wtf to think of it or what I should get excited about. The name "Kojima" alone doesn't warrant the hype, I have to actually see wtf is there to get hyped about. So far all I saw was a walking simulator.

2077 is already letdown to a lot of people that were anticipating it. It's going to a first person shooter and a lot of gamers don't like that one bit. They wanted it to be 3rd person.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06/...erson-backlash
            Not an FPS but an rpg in first person lol

And I think kojima does deserve the hype. I never played much metal gear but loved the phantom pain even tho hardcore fans thought it wasn’t the best.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              Not an FPS but an rpg in first person lol

And I think kojima does deserve the hype. I never played much metal gear but loved the phantom pain even tho hardcore fans thought it wasn’t the best.
              First impressions is very important for video games and so far people's first impressions is "wtf did I just watched".

Some straightforward gameplay is something that's missing more and more in video game presentations/trailers nowadays. Every developer wants to show movie clips of their games like gamers are watching their trailers to get hyped of a movie. Gamers want to see how the game plays, not QTE's and the game's movie clips.

Comment

Was looking forward to that Walking Dead game due to the trailers released before. Now that they've shown some gameplay...not so much

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Was looking forward to that Walking Dead game due to the trailers released before. Now that they've shown some gameplay...not so much
                  Same. Walking dead always has so much potential but can’t get it right

Comment

I missed Dying Light 2 trailer. Just saw it right now. I loved the first DL, played it with a friend and bought all the DLC's. DL 2 looks amazing. Now that's 2 games i've been hyped for that were shown in E3. That a bonus, and they both give me great vibes.

Comment

****, Wolfenstein Yongblood, another game i'm looking forward to. That reminds me I gotta get Wolfenstein: The New Colossus though.

Comment

Working...
                      X