Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Ever Read Anyone Else’s Pissing Match On This Board?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Sometimes actually often times two members get engaged in a back and forth about whatever the topic and this could span 5+ pages. Question is do you ever read other people’s pissing match and if so for how long.
    Oh those are the best!

Actually they’re the reason I troll you so hard!

They’re entertaining as hell!

Same reason reading people’s comments on celebrities Instagram pages is entertaining.

Internet and social media allows all the f¥ck heads to say whatever senseless and thoughtless insulting things you could say purely for comedic purposes. Beauty isn’t it?

Comment

No. There is too many childish mfers on here who HAVE TO have to the last word. We all know who they are. I just skip their posts. If I don't already have them on ignore that is.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Sometimes actually often times two members get engaged in a back and forth about whatever the topic and this could span 5+ pages. Question is do you ever read other people’s pissing match and if so for how long.
        No actually. As soon as i notice somebody pissing i immediately stop reading lol

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          No. There is too many childish mfers on here who HAVE TO have to the last word. We all know who they are. I just skip their posts. If I don't already have them on ignore that is.
          You always have to have the last word you hypocrital *****

Comment

I never need to have the last word. I feel like I make my points pretty succinctly and once I drive it home, I feel it an intellectual disservice to water it down any further once I made it.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
              You always have to have the last word you hypocrital *****
              That's not true. But feel free to post the links.

And you usually reply with 3 posts to my one sweetheart lol.

Besides, I'm talking about guys who participate in pissing contest on here on a daily basis in every subforum.

Here, I got my last word lol.

Comment

i get called a racist all the time, but i am not.. poor putos who can't produce chit gang up on me, and i laugh..

i make money.. not a lot.. but enough.. barely enough..

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  That's not true. But feel free to post the links.

And you usually reply with 3 posts to my one sweetheart lol.

Besides, I'm talking about guys who participate in pissing contest on here on a daily basis in every subforum.

Here, I got my last word lol.
                  chill dude.. just chill..

i am at met life,, if you want a job.. let me know..

send resume to me.. if you got the goods. you get paid..

Comment

It's disappointing when you read an interesting thread title and it seems to have plenty of posts, and you click on it hoping there will be a good discussion, but it turned into two people arguing about something irrelevant halfway through the second page and never recovered.

I've been involved in these disputes myself. I try to head them off before they go for too long by simply putting people on ignore once they have proven to be acting in bad faith.

Comment

This is one of the most epic pissing matches on Boxing Scene or any other forums I've been. Some members go on for years arguing back and forth on this one.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=695333

Comment

Working...
                      X