View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 05:15 AM #91
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 998 Post(s)
HeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 281,369.79
Total Points: 290,341.02
Actually made me laugh. Thanks for crackin me up - CauliflowerEars Thanks for the kind words - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
Don't think there was a prob with scoring, I had it a draw and some writers like D Rafiel and B Campball had him winning. To answer your question if Fury beats Wilder would I consider him the REAL champ? YES no doubt about it. AJ has lost and Ruiz has yet to beat any top 15 guy outside AJ so they are the CLEAR top 2(in whatever order you like). So hopefully about March I would guess because Feb too soon if Wilder is not fighting until late Nov and now Fury's cut we will have a REAL champ. Hopefully after a possible rematch the winner will fight the new #1 contender the Ruiz v AJ winner.
I meant the Rochin card in particular, which was clearly corrupt. People who say that Wilder won against Fury are in the extreme minority, and are simply wrong in my opinion. In the case of Hopkins, I think he's a shill. In the case of Foreman, again this is a man who is adept at keeping his name known. You have to give Wilder 5 rounds for the draw, and this is already pushing it. As for Fat Dan, he can kick rocks.

My guess is that if Fury beats Wilder in the rematch, there will be some who will continue to dispute his lineal status
HeadBodyBodyBody is offline   Reply With Quote