Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: After Lobov is in a Coma, McGregor Will Want To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ralex View Post
    Any fighter would It’s bush league of Conor’s team to just put out snippets to make him look good
    It is, but he needs to let it go. Still whining about it is a bad look.

Comment

I don't know about him knocking Lobov into a coma, but, his sense of humor is killing me !!!!

Comment

I bet... one could only take so many pillows to the head before succumbing to their feathery goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Paulie gonna have that barbaric oaf eating thru a straw and have a swollen head the size of a Japanese watermelon!

Easy work then McGregor is next!
          I love it ! I love watching mma diickheads get fked up by punchers.

Any grapplers and wrestlers i want to see them bleed just for being so boring.

Comment

Mann you guys be underestimating Paulie. This is a guy who has been using his fists for years. This aint no mma matchup and sht. Lebov is going down!

Comment

Does he plan on doing that with a hammer or will it be medically induced?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                I love it ! I love watching mma diickheads get fked up by punchers.

Any grapplers and wrestlers i want to see them bleed just for being so boring.
                Shame that Paulie isn't a puncher, though

Homer Simpson has more power

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Mann you guys be underestimating Paulie. This is a guy who has been using his fists for years. This aint no mma matchup and sht. Lebov is going down!
                  Betting $$$ on that to happen would not be a wise financial endeavor

Comment

I'll support Paulie, I would pay for to see him get Loc'd to tha brain on some MMA fighter. That is definitely entertaining can't wait for it

Comment

Paulies last fight was 2 years ago and he was knocked out by a very mediocre Sam Eggington. In theory yes Paulie is gonna be WAY better than Lobov but who knows what he will even look like at this point.
                      They say that reflexes go first and power goes last. Well guess what Paulies strengths and weaknesses always were lol

Comment

Working...
                      X