No announcement yet.

B-hop is a hell of a fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Turning 46 and still in there with these young cats, and still dominating...I don't know how anyone can hate the man! Sure he has done stupid things like throw the PR flag on the ground then goes on to knock Tito the fuk out, but hey, this is boxing! I don't care about what boxer is classy or a nice guy. As long as they deliver on fight night its all good! I laugh when you ****s throw in personal stuff into something that has nothing to do with the actual sport.
    How cany1 hate him??? He is a ****ing racist, thats 1 reason. As for him as a boxer, he is 1 of the best ever. I give him that. Im not going crazy though over this win because Pascal fought like a chump. You can say Hopkins made it hard for him 2 execute his game plan or whatever but Pascal should be ashamed of himself with that pathetic performance. He didnt even try 2 win it looked like. If Hopkins fought a guy like Cloud, it would be over 4 him. just on work rate alone. He would stop Hopkins with his power punching and high workrate. Pascal looked like he threw no more then 25 punches per round, if that!!!! Tarver and Al was saying how the pace of the fight was perfect for the 46yr old. Props 2 him for winning though. In my book he won. And i hate Hopkins. Not bacuse he ko'd Tito like some of you morons will say when a
    boricua bashes him but because he is a racist man.
    Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 12-19-2010, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      he did, and that was classy in my opinion, and i dont see hopkins doing many classy things, but i respected that
      yeah, the way he stared at all the boxing writers was fukin badass! He had just outclassed and nearly stopped a guy they all had him losing by KO to.

Comment

Working...
      X