No announcement yet.

what are your thoughts on Bobby Chacon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are your thoughts on Bobby Chacon

rarely does he get a mention here in the history section, what are your thoughts on Bobby Chacon who was one of the greatest value-for-money fighters of all time, Chacon was willing to lay his life on the line in the ring, his legendary battles with Limon, Boza-Edwards, Olivares are as good as any fights in boxing history, 15rd wars of attrition.. What a Fighter Bobby Chacon was`

Very entertaining fighter. One of my favorite actions fighters of all time along with Mancini, Gatti, Saad.

I think his fight with Danny Lopez gets overlooked as being an absolute classic along with his fights with Boza and Limon. I actually thought his first fight with Edwards was every bit as good as the second.

Olivares seemed to have his number though, he managed to beat Olivares 3rd time but that was when Olivares was past his best.

Would of liked to seen him step up and fight Mancini sooner because that would be a tremendous fight, he was past it when they did actually fight.

Excellent fighter to watch.
    Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 12-28-2009, 04:32 AM.

Comment

A brave and tough warrior. Very popular during his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        Very entertaining fighter. One of my favorite actions fighters of all time along with Mancini, Gatti, Saad.

I think his fight with Danny Lopez gets overlooked as being an absolute classic along with his fights with Boza and Limon. I actually thought his first fight with Edwards was every bit as good as the second.

Olivares seemed to have his number though, he managed to beat Olivares 3rd time but that was when Olivares was past his best.

Would of liked to seen him step up and fight Mancini sooner because that would be a tremendous fight, he was past it when they did actually fight.

Excellent fighter to watch.
        very true in what you say..

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
          rarely does he get a mention here in the history section, what are your thoughts on Bobby Chacon who was one of the greatest value-for-money fighters of all time, Chacon was willing to lay his life on the line in the ring, his legendary battles with Limon, Boza-Edwards, Olivares are as good as any fights in boxing history, 15rd wars of attrition.. What a Fighter Bobby Chacon was`
          Just watched his FOTY with Limon again. Chacon was a warrior in every sense of the word. He gave 100 percent every time he fought. His two wars with Boza, four with Bazooka and his classic fight with Little Red are IMO among the 100 greatest fights of all time. Olivares had his number, as he was completely dominated by him.

Comment

Im surprised boza edwards doesnt get mentioned on here as well

theres little secrets about boza edwards in boxing today that 99.9% of users on here dont know about

edwards is one of the main people like bob arum, golden boy etc.. thats all im saying

Comment

lol he live near me but hes pretty much retarted now.

Comment

One of the most excting fighters of all time

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
                  One of the most excting fighters of all time
                  i totally agree with you, what a fighter he was, Bobby was willing to lay it all on the line in the ring, it is so sad that he is suffering mentally & physically for it today

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    Yes very good value to watch and I would link him with those 3 fighters as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X