Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Oscar de la Hoya dive against Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was nothing fishy about the KO. You can clearly hear how much pain Oscar was in when he was rolling around on the canvas. Here is the audio from the referee's microphone.

Comment

That KO was as fake as Oscars kinky pics

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
        I think he could have gotten up from that but decided to stay down because he knew he would have gotten embarrassed the rest of the fight. Hopkins was slowly beating fishnets up.
        This.

Also about Hopkins trainer yelling body shot he was yelling it the round before too .

Comment

I don't know about dive but I think Oscar at that point in his career only cared about paydays respect that he would fight the toughest of his era but at that point his heart wasn't in it anymore **** he shouldn't have been fighting Hopkins he lost to Sturm. In my opinion Oscar was the most over hyped fighter ever all the legends he faught before Trinidad were past their prime and on the way out and would only fight them if he had the advantage. And every legitimate fighter he fought since Trinidad he lost minus Vargas but Vargas was damaged and not elite. Oscar used his fake image to be the people's champ a boxer that people liked but who didn't follow boxing in a reality he was a coke snorting protist ute banging cross dressing mofo. I see allot of similarities between Oscar and Pacs false image that they portray. Props to Arum for fooling the public twice and props to Oscar for what hes achieved after boxingn

Comment

greg lougainis

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by FightMoney View Post
              Oscar De La Hoya lost every big fight of his career. Looked about normal to me
              If you think he lost to Mosley 2 and A juiced one at that and the Trinidad fight than you need to stick to Basketball

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                There was nothing fishy about the KO. You can clearly hear how much pain Oscar was in when he was rolling around on the canvas. Here is the audio from the referee's microphone.

When your hit with a crippling body shot you go down and you can't move much Oscar looks like he was auditioning for an Oscar with all that moving. He looks like he was out boxing Hopkins in many of the rounds though

Comment

He did lose to Trinidad he coasted in the championship round expecting a victory. Props to to cackle Cash Canelo for having Morris Day in his reply that was sweet

Comment

I take it a lot of posters have never been hit in the liver before. That crap hurts like no other. Although I will say I saw Maidana get up from that same shot, but then again Maidana doesn't go around wearing fishnet stockings.

Comment

i think so .. similar to jmm's likar ramos ko, hoya was just the better actor..

Comment

Working...
                      X