Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserves more credit, Roger or Floyd SR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    what price fame dude...

and who are we to judge how a man, raises his kids...certain s**t, imo, the world don't need to know...floyd mayweather, with the domestic violence issues, and jail s**t in the media, at the same time, dissing his pops, is the pot calling the kettle black imo...10, 15 years from now, when the kids is getting the mike shoved in their face, and writing tell alls, about life in the floyd mayweather jr.household, and ya find out life, despite the dough wasn't all peaches and cream, would be a f'd up look, in a lot of folks opinion, who ride or die with money may...jus sayin'
    You ask who we are to judge how a man raises his child when you're judging how a son treats his father, move with the hypocrisy. If Floyd's is a ****ed up father and his children decide to show him a lack of respect and tell the world about how screwed up he is I would not judge them.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      You ask who we are to judge how a man raises his child when you're judging how a son treats his father, move with the hypocrisy. If Floyd's is a ****ed up father and his children decide to show him a lack of respect and tell the world about how screwed up he is I would not judge them.
      lol...all one in the same from where i'm standing...obviously very early on, the father saw his son had the potential to far surpass himself in the same sport he participated in, and gave him the tools and discipline necessary to excel...hard work and dedication, ain't that mayweather jr.'s mantra? going the extra mile ain't gonna kill ya...

for mayweather jr., the son, its simple man...all he gotta do is continue to train hard, keep his home s**t out the media, and when it comes to his pops, just give him the credit he deserves, and stfu after that...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        That's life **** head.
        those who don't have a life, such as yourself, always take this stance, against those of us, who do...

Comment

Working...
        X