Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia: "Lucas Matthysse is not one of the best he don't even got a title"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Danny doesn't want to loose his 0, I guess he is a smart fighter after all, LOL!

Comment

People don't let one day pass before they are sure fighters are ducking other fighters.

Newflash: You have to actually try and make a fight before one fighter can duck another.

Comment

a shot overweight 36 year old Morales is a good fight but Mathysse isn't?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          I don't view his comments as a duck. He spoke the truth. Matthysse doesn't have a title.

Just typical fighter talk. You got to have confidence to be successful in this business.

Matthysse gets a lot of hype because of his power but let's not forget he fought a close fight with and couldn't finish off Zab Judah.
          Zab's a decent win and the other was boxing doing a job on him. Other than those two he pretty much knocked everybody else out. Gave Soto the business. Matthysse is really good and Garcia might be in for a very long night with him.

Comment

Do people seriously think he would fight Lucas? Even though he is mandated to fight him I don't see GBP doing this fight, Garcia would probably end up fighting Paulie M at 147 then Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              People don't let one day pass before they are sure fighters are ducking other fighters.

Newflash: You have to actually try and make a fight before one fighter can duck another.
              wow someone actually understands what ducking is. I wish there were more boxing fans on this site instead of fangirls just sitting and waiting for the fight to end to start their trash talk. lotta peeps here need a life, or at least need to learn boxing

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
              a shot overweight 36 year old Morales is a good fight but Mathysse isn't?

morales rematch clause buddy, not like danny chased the fight. nice try though...

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                Zab's a decent win and the other was boxing doing a job on him. Other than those two he pretty much knocked everybody else out. Gave Soto the business. Matthysse is really good and Garcia might be in for a very long night with him.
                Matthysse actually lost a close fight against Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  wow someone actually understands what ducking is. I wish there were more boxing fans on this site instead of fangirls just sitting and waiting for the fight to end to start their trash talk. lotta peeps here need a life, or at least need to learn boxing

morales rematch clause buddy, not like danny chased the fight. nice try though...
                  It doesn't look good for a match everyone wants to see when one fighter is downplaying the credibility of the other before serious talks even begin. He's practically saying Matthysse isn't worthy of fighting him.

He hasn't officially ducked him yet, but this pre-talk downplaying of an obviously worthy opponent would make a duck unsurprising.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by bojangles1987

People don't let one day pas

ok let's continue this when we see Garcia's next opponent choice .

Comment

Would be really surprised if this fight gets made. I thought it wouldn't before, and I'm even more sure now.

Comment

Working...
                      X