No announcement yet.

Juan Estrada against Rungvisai and Inoue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Estrada against Rungvisai and Inoue

Can Estrada be the undisputed champ at 115?

Can we please stop talking about the same old fkin boxers like GG/canelo and discuss about these real fighters? Like jesus smh

Comment

Can't blame them. Fight just happened couple days ago. I am tired of people saying ggg got robbed or whatever. It's ok guys the world is still turning. Had ggg winning but some of these people have invested too much emotionally.

On topic heard inoue is moving on to the next division and I think rungvisai fight ends up like the cuadras fight.

Comment

I'd pull really hard for El Gallo but Rungvisai is unrelenting

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
          Can't blame them. Fight just happened couple days ago. I am tired of people saying ggg got robbed or whatever. It's ok guys the world is still turning. Had ggg winning but some of these people have invested too much emotionally.

On topic heard inoue is moving on to the next division and I think rungvisai fight ends up like the cuadras fight.
          Wow that is criminal if Inoue moves up to Bantam without facing some real killers at 115.
          He hasnt really fought anybody besides Narvaev which was awhile ago. I love Inoue but he needs a real fight and there are plenty in his division.

Only way this is acceptable is if he is having weight issues but he is too young for that.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Wow that is criminal if Inoue moves up to Bantam without facing some real killers at 115.
            He hasnt really fought anybody besides Narvaev which was awhile ago. I love Inoue but he needs a real fight and there are plenty in his division.

Only way this is acceptable is if he is having weight issues but he is too young for that.
            I agree, he must fight at least one of these three at 115 before moving up in weight -> Cuadras, Estrada or Rungivisai. It will be a hard test for him, but if he win it will confirm many things about his level that we suspect.

Comment

Working...
            X