No announcement yet.

LOL here is how you know Mosley is 100% shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL here is how you know Mosley is 100% shot

Arum knowing that Shane is coming of the most boring fight of the year would usually want to give him an easy warm up fight against a bum, promoters do this all the time. This is supposed to be a big fight you don't want the last visual of Mosley going in to the fight to be the boring azz Mora fight.

Except Arum didn't give Shane a warm up fight cause Arum knows Shane would lose it and it will ruin the whole thing. Arum doesn't even have confidence that Mosley can beat some 20-9 bum in a 10 round warm up fight. Yet Manny and Arum are trying to sell people that Mosley is anything but a 40 year old punching bag for Pacquiao GTFO.

Manny needs to stop being a little drama queen puzzy
    Last edited by SCtrojansbaby; 03-17-2011, 05:29 AM.

well said. pac is the biggest b.itch ever for taking this fight

Comment

Pac is a ***** for fighting Mosley, what does that make Mayweather who won't even fight anybody, except for security gaurds and women?

Mosley offers Pac the biggest payday available. Also gives him a chance to beat the same Mosley Mayweather beat in more impressive fashion. Same reason Mayweather chose Marquez in that farce of a fight.

And who was Pac supposed to face, ****ing unproven Berto who he'd get no credit for beating anyway? Might aswell get paid the most if you're gonna get criticised regardless. Mayweather would've done te exact same thing 100%. You stupid fools

Comment

I'd pay money to see Mayweather smack around some guard....

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
          Pac is a ***** for fighting Mosley, what does that make Mayweather who won't even fight anybody, except for security gaurds and women?

Mosley offers Pac the biggest payday available. Also gives him a chance to beat the same Mosley Mayweather beat in more impressive fashion. Same reason Mayweather chose Marquez in that farce of a fight.

And who was Pac supposed to face, ****ing unproven Berto who he'd get no credit for beating anyway? Might aswell get paid the most if you're gonna get criticised regardless. Mayweather would've done te exact same thing 100%. You stupid fools
          Mayweather is retired which is a heck of a lot better then wasting peoples time with a crappy azz fight

LOL you idiot nobody is going to pay to watch this fight. Anybody who knows Mosley knows his last fights were boring as hell. Pacquiao would have made more money fighting someone real

Comment

You brought up Mayweather why? As for the fight, its bull**** but I can see it either being very exciting (Mosley that turned up for Margarito) or just a one sided beat down like the Pac-Marg fight.

Comment

mosley got the fight cause he left GBP

Comment

people say they know styles make fights, but i dont believe them, i think you're a moron TS

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  Arum knowing that Shane is coming of the most boring fight of the year would usually want to give him an easy warm up fight against a bum, promoters do this all the time. This is supposed to be a big fight you don't want the last visual of Mosley going in to the fight to be the boring azz Mora fight.

Except Arum didn't give Shane a warm up fight cause Arum knows Shane would lose it and it will ruin the whole thing. Arum doesn't even have confidence that Mosley can beat some 20-9 bum in a 10 round warm up fight. Yet Manny and Arum are trying to sell people that Mosley is anything but a 40 year old punching bag for Pacquiao GTFO.

Manny needs to stop being a little drama queen puzzy

you're usually completely clueless but for once i agree with you
                  edit: didnt notice you called pacquiao a *****. shame on you

the writing is on the wall
                  shane's speech was evidence enough for me. and his mora and mayweather fights
                  shane's always been a decent talker. not mayweather, but certainly not a guy you dont want talking in front of a camera
                  he's slurring and pausing and forgetting his words much more than he has in the past

Comment

funny u brought mayweather up and he had nothing to do with the thread... i guess bringing up floyd when pac is called out justifies all his BS... i am a floyd fan and i call him out on his wackness... seems like mannys fans dont se anything wrong with anything he does... but marquez chose mayweather just to let u know he called out money may not the other way around.... this pac mosley fight is a big joke imo but pac is a beast either way it goes...

Comment

Working...
                    X