Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what can the klitschkos do to make it on the recognized p4p list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what can the klitschkos do to make it on the recognized p4p list?

discuss my fellow boxing fans

Originally posted by kenso View Post
    discuss my fellow boxing fans
    traditinally HW's can't make it on p4p lists and especially not super HWs.

Comment

destroy an army.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        traditinally HW's can't make it on p4p lists and especially not super HWs.
        wasnt lennox lewis on the p4p list at one point?

Comment

Wlad is already on mine. He beats Valuev or Chagaev and I think he makes the Ring list.

Comment

Fight each other, unfortunately.

They are the two top heavyweights and in my opinion no one else right now comes close.

I guess you could make the case that Wladimir is a top p4p fighter already, I've seen him ranked in people's top 10 and top 15 lists.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
              Wlad is already on mine. He beats Valuev or Chagaev and I think he makes the Ring list.
              any other thoughts?

i really want to hear from someone who dislikes him

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
                Fight each other, unfortunately.

They are the two top heavyweights and in my opinion no one else right now comes close.

I guess you could make the case that Wladimir is a top p4p fighter already, I've seen him ranked in people's top 10 and top 15 lists.
                yes but i mean say to make it on the p4p list of this website, something of that stature. what would he or vitali have to do? outside of fighting each other, cause obviously thats not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
                  yes but i mean say to make it on the p4p list of this website, something of that stature. what would he or vitali have to do? outside of fighting each other, cause obviously thats not going to happen.
                  Another way is that Vitali loses to a top heavyweight or a hyped up prospect and Wladimir avenges that loss impressively.

Comment

I think a lot of the problem is the P4P principle.... if all boxers were the same size. Obviously both can box, but the fact that they're ****ing huge plays a part.

Comment

Working...
                    X