No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan Experience Podcast Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    He looks like the framing devil. He has evil eyes. He looks like an evil Ben Stiller.

And completely agree with the previous poster. He's a compete Zionist shill, and SO FREAKING hypocritical when it comes to Israel's occupancy of Palistine.

Paraphrasing, but he basically says **** like, "as long as the intentions are good, and because of how evil the Muslims are, it's OK for Israel to amass a ton of civilian casulaities."
    lol @ evil ben stiller

rest of your points are spot on brother

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      That was the most boring Sam Harris one yet. No point of him reall being there just the Asian guy (middle eastern, fat yank).
      Rogan seemed to want to rush through it like he needed a long crap he just had to get out of there.

He doesn't seem as engaged as he used to be.

Comment

guy is a knowitall clown if you ask me.

Comment

I don't like Joe's personality but I like that he's one of the few shows who has a real variety of people on instead of just running an echo chamber. It's healthy for a society sheltered from reality by public academia.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            That was the most boring Sam Harris one yet. No point of him reall being there just the Asian guy (middle eastern, fat yank).
            Rogan seemed to want to rush through it like he needed a long crap he just had to get out of there.

He doesn't seem as engaged as he used to be.
            What where they debating on this one? Assume it was some sorta debate episode.

But yea Sam Harris is a bit much at times. He's like the guy who'd start talking to you randomly in school & you'd try to move a lil more away from him with each chance as he continued to drone on about w/e.

Fan of the guy, but there is only so much Harris I can take.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
              I like the JRE also, but damn, you sound like his publicist, bruh.
              Boston kid is on joe organs play list..

Boston guy is young and pretty... nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                What where they debating on this one? Assume it was some sorta debate episode.

But yea Sam Harris is a bit much at times. He's like the guy who'd start talking to you randomly in school & you'd try to move a lil more away from him with each chance as he continued to drone on about w/e.

Fan of the guy, but there is only so much Harris I can take.
                It was just about Maajid's former life as an muslim and how he had a change of heart in an egyptian prison. Pretty interesting but no debate was had. Sam was just there to chip in every now and then. Not really sure why he was there.

Comment

Comment

Joe Rogan & Anthony Cumia on the origins of the proud boys.

Comment

This a new episode or an old one?

Noticed Cumia has been doing the podcast rounds trying to sell his book lately, but hadn't caught him on JRE in the last week or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X