Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should have a master's degree in vagina lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      If she don't text you by the A.M....*** pic her.
      That's a 90/10 fail/success situation.

90% it will fail and she never talks to you again, 10% she likes what she sees.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        That's a 90/10 fail/success situation.

90% it will fail and she never talks to you again, 10% she likes what she sees.
        If she ain't texting then you failed anyway. Best to go out in a blaze of glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          If she ain't texting then you failed anyway. Best to go out in a blaze of glory.
          last ditch effort i agree with you, but he still has time.

I can think of dozens of scenarios where a girl didnt text me back and then I moved on and then a few days later I get a " hey whats up" or " i miss you" or " are you busy?"

Comment

Next time you're at the restaurant, order a whole key lime pie, smash it in her face and tell her you're a real American. If that doesn't exert your dominance as an alpha male then I don't know what will.

Comment

Men are hunters in relationships. Women are the prey. You telling her to text you is like giving a deer a AR-15.

Shoulda just added her to FB when you asked her about FB. Probably woulda already exchanged nudes by now or be sending flirty messages by now. And in general its kinda a weirdo thing to ask about her FB & then say nah text me when you feel like it. Seems like some beta sh^t to do. After the alpha dude she's banging breaks up with her maybe she'll give you some mercy beta sex on the rebound to get her confidence back before she starts banging another alpha dude.

Comment

lol so basically you've been stalking a girl for years, shoving disgusting food that you hate down your pie hole just so you can get a glimpse of her?

Comment

Your first mistake was asking her Facebook, nobody uses facebook anymore except like old people...

But still, she is most likely just busy brah, or maybe she could be shít testing you, see if your a clingy or needy dude. Just don't send her any more texts, wait till you see again at the restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    No dude, if they like you, guaranteed they will text you back.

If they don't text you back, don't text them again. If they like you, and they think you've moved on then they wil get that ass in gear. If you come running back to them before that happens, then they think you're desperate.

Leave. Her. Alone. For now.

Good advice

They text if they like u
                    They respond if they like u

There is no game

When they dont text... Guess what

They dont wanna know

Comment

And they dont wanna know because they are suqqing on my brown muzz1e dong whilst youre trying to text

Comment

Working...
                      X