Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko Wants Mikey Garcia Fight Right After Pedraza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    He said 3-4 years. Here's the video. It's from six months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfUVEy7YTn4

There's also videos of Robert saying Lomachenko is his favorite fighter and his choice as pound for pound best. He's fairly honest. A lot more honest than even Mikey fanboys are. Mikey fanboys buy into every "call out" and never hold him responsible.

The Spence stuff was a joke from the get.
    YOU said that Robert said HE DIDN'T WANT IT for 3-4yrs but you even STUPID enough to put the video up where Robert CLEARLY says if the fight WAS to happen it would be 3 to 4 years when bob can make big bucks on it!

He says it at 50 seconds into the video.

AND YOU STILL LYING!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      No way was brook "handling" Errol. You might want to see that one again.
      I’ve seen it many times and there was stages in that fight were he pushed Spence against the ropes and clobbered him. I’m not saying Brook was winning endless rounds but round 5 I couldn’t say Spence would win . And I Remember that night like it was yesterday because I was feeling sorry for myself thinking I should have put my money on Brook

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        I have been telling you mother****ers this for a few months now
        What that bob doesn't want to make the fight? I agree.

Comment

Now you are making sense.
          Ofcourse I am. When it's in favor of a Mexican, you're with it. When it's against a Mexican, you throw a fit. Because you're... Mexican.
          Last edited by Jab jab boom; 09-19-2018, 02:17 PM.

Comment

If you go then we can meet & work out a time for our boxing fight to record it & show it here.
            What’s your weight category? How often do you spar?

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              Make it happen I wanna see it!! Bob made the Rigo and Linares fight so I'm optimistic he'll make this fight as well!!
              Public pressure was on bob for making the rigo fight cuz rigo put his whole team on blast through social media. The linares fight was not really an issue....hbo wanted to pay more for it but bob wants to stay with espn cuz they help his agenda go through....linares took less money for that fight....

Comment

• Linares made $1m to fight Loma too which is about 750k more than his last couple fights BY FAR his highest payday. Rigo made about the same as he made vs. Donaire so Arum also has paid these guys equal or far greater paydays than their current promoters delivered for them so the issue isn't 100% him. Mikey has called for MANY fights and been the one to "go another direction" for various reasons and with different promoters.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  I posted a video in this thread of Robert saying 3-4 years from February 2018 is when the fight should happen.

Remember a lot of posters here said Arum will never give Rigo a shot (even when negotiating this time last year for the fight) and then there was no chance he'd make the Linares fight.

I really don't like Arum but fair is fair. He's made good matches for Loma that people said wouldn't and couldn't happen.

Mikey's been using Spence's name to promote recent fights.
                  I wasn't one of those people saying those things & if you were to check my history youd see that (don't think youd bother but still)I said Loma was going to destroy rigo & that rigo wouldn't last til the 8th.

So far I've noticed Loma is fighting nothing but WBO fights which is the org Arum almost owns,if Loma was to take the fight vs Mikey & do good not even necessarily win,I'd be the 1st in line to call him a top p4p champ,

I personally think hes very skilled but hasn't faced competition near to fighters like Mikey yet,& most have been nowhere near the level for me to actually expect an exciting fight aside from linares & Salido.

Pedraza for instance is rubbish imho,& Arum never has problems making fights with fighters like rigo without a pot to pīssin & who are on way out looking to cash in.

Its when he has to make a Marquee fight that he starts bull****tin & stalling for ages, because he doesn't want to risk it.

Comment

• Mikey can't fight Loma - he's fighting Spence isn't is he... Oh wait, that just an attention-whore stunt

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      Loma is the best money deal Mickey can make, better than Spence but if Mikey pushes for a 5mil guarantee plus % the deal is dead. I don't believe there is enough to pay that kind of money.
                      How do you know that's the best deal he can make? He makes more money than Loma, Arum has said he needs to agree on a guarantee and split or no fight. What if it was Mikey making Loma and Arum the offer? Would Loma agree to MIkey's offer? A guarantee and percentage split? People only look at it as if only Arum can make and offer and they must agree to it or else they're ducking. No way Arum would pay MIkey and Loma the same guarantee and split, his fighter has to get everything his way. Manny was making the most money ever to fight Floyd and regardless, Arum was b1tching the whole time cause he wasn't in control. That should tell you about Arum, if he's not in control, there will be no fight against Loma or Bud unless you agree to the terms he dictates.

Comment

Working...
                      X