Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko: "This is not a great win, he was a smaller man, weight class below me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Lomachenko: "This is not a great win, he was a smaller man, weight class below me"

What lomachenko said is the post fight interviews, he not impressed with that victory says Rigo is the man at the lower weight class, that he was just too bigger for rigo.

Ill post the video in a bit.

RIGO IS GETTING BOOED HARD!
    Wait till I rinse a compubox from this fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Ah comon

It's a big win. Lomachenko is a bad man, that was ridiculously easy. Too easy to brush aside as not a big deal.

I'd still pick Rigo to beat other quality fighters despite that showing.
      this is not a ****ing big win? wtf.......it's only big due to the NAME of rigo not the circumstances. now i give credit where it is due. it's a solid win but not a big one nore a ATG one. nore a win where it moves lomachenko to a p4p 1. the performance wasn't even that good from ether guys as a great fight.

lomachenko is HONEST unlike you & some of his other fans.

Comment

i told all of you that it's weight weight weight. i told you all for months that this would happen.

Comment

people here talking about the fight was fixed. HAHAHAHA

this fight was not fixed. you only think it was fixed due to the harsh circumstances that rigo was facing. he was fighting the govering bodies, bob arum, the weight. the cut. they hate rigo. they wanted him out of this sport. rigo has ruined many money opportunities for a lot of upper powerful people in boxing. it was over. it looked fixed only because the odds was so stacked against him.

fixed?

give me a break......

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Props to Loma for acknowledging what every sensible fan knows. Sad that Lomachenko fans are trying to argue size doesn't make a difference.
            It wouldn't have a made a difference of they were the same size or if Rigo was bigger.

The skill gap was obvious.

Stay salty, though, sore loser ass muthafúcker.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
              people here talking about the fight was fixed. HAHAHAHA

this fight was not fixed. you only think it was fixed due to the harsh circumstances that rigo was facing. he was fighting the govering bodies, bob arum, the weight. the cut. they hate rigo. they wanted him out of this sport. rigo has ruined many money opportunities for a lot of upper powerful people in boxing. it was over. it looked fixed only because the odds was so stacked against him.

fixed?

give me a break......
              Ref was blatantly fixed. Give fantasy a break.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                All these Loma fans jumping are a bunch of idiots lol. Loma himself doesn't give much credit for the win yet they act like it's the goat. Casuals
                So you don’t think a win over Rigo is meaningful? Sure he moved up 8 pounds but he did so on his on accord. It is still a great win but Loma realizes he fought a guy moving up in weight and he is trying to give Rigo respect.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  Ref was blatantly fixed. Give fantasy a break.
                  you live in a fantasy.........

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    So you don’t think a win over Rigo is meaningful? Sure he moved up 8 pounds but he did so on his on accord. It is still a great win but Loma realizes he fought a guy moving up in weight and he is trying to give Rigo respect.
                    how is this a great win? explain.......due to the name only? explain. who has rigo fought in the last year 2 weight classes below that would deem this as a great win? what circumstances and adversity that lomachenko was facing going into this fight that would make this a great win? thats why he said it wasn't a great win because unlike you he is honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                      you live in a fantasy.........
                      Stop doing drugs, drinking, shooting meth into your eyeballs, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X