Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, if any boxer could conquer UFC it’s TBE Money Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Big Baby Miller could do alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      I think Big Baby Miller could do alright.
      He has MMA experience and trains under Renzo Gracie .

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        He’s just a talent raw athlete, his ground game would be special and his hand speed speaks for itself. TBE would dominate UFC if he wanted, I don’t see people like Pacquiao or any Mexican fighters having the talent to do so.

Let’s go TBE!

When you suck Floyd off, you really go right to the balls don't you.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          The only boxer I can think he could've done well in the UFC is Vitali Klitschko and that's because he was a kick boxer for 13 years before getting into pro boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Punk has dabbled training with the Gracies for years .

Half those wrestlers with no fighting experience would fare better than Mayweather just on the physical strength and grappling base .

Mayweather has no idea what hes getting into !Its NO different than Toney who trained for Couture who thought he can train for 6 months and know it all .........

if anyone truly believes Mayweather will put in the work necessary to what MMA consists of to his usual babying in his Mayweather club , they have no idea what preparing for a cage fight consists of .

They will SURELEY appoint a safe training regimen and half azz it ,bc im telling you now , if he actually trains to what TOP MMA guys do ,and thats leaving the gym bruised and worn on a daily basis ......he will QUIT and fake an injury calling the fight off .
            Dabbled as in done 5 classes or less a year? He has no experience at all in any kind of fighting what so ever.

I'm not saying Floyd would fare well in MMA because he wouldn't but the fact he's a professional boxer alone means he'd fare better than CM Punk let alone an ATG boxer.

If you mean actual competitive wrestlers then yes of course they would fare better but pro wrestlers/entertainers wouldn't fare better at all because they don't actually grapple or anything of that nature, a boxer's clinch is more experience than they have.

Comment

Maybe they'll give Mayweather the Herschel Walker treatment and put him in with a few soft opponents. The problem is Walker was a lot more dedicated to the sport and he still wasn't good enough to beat a top opponent. There's no way Mayweather gets good enough to beat anyone of significance.

I get the feeling Mayweather is serious about this. He doesn't usually troll for this amount of time. This is getting some traction.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                He’s just a talent raw athlete, his ground game would be special and his hand speed speaks for itself. TBE would dominate UFC if he wanted, I don’t see people like Pacquiao or any Mexican fighters having the talent to do so.

Let’s go TBE!
                Get real. The guy is 40 for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  Wrong. Cintron and Alvarado (Mike) were nasty wrestlers in college. One of them was undefeated.

Why couldn't a Mexican do good lol? That's racial discrimination and it makes no sense.

^

Mercer knocked Tim Sylvia out at 46.
                  Cintron would have been a champ. He had the size reach and power.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Even WWE wrestler CM Punk who had actual grapplin background
                    funny ****
                    Last edited by RSBonos; 02-02-2018, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      Klitcko always gettin knocked out

Comment

Working...
                      X