Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey will not fight again for less than a half a million.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clottey should have to pay out that kind of cash to fight in front of a big crowd like that again. after not fighting for 12 rounds and getting paid like he gave it his all in the ring and still got paid that much, good for him but that's whack. people want to see clottey fight again like they want to stand in line at the dmv all day for someone else and not be getting paid for it...................

there is more than one way to rob someone, stick a gun in their face and say " give me your money " or pretend you're a professional and dupe people into you're going to deliver to get them to spend their cash.............. at least one is honest.

Comment

After the pathetic performance he turned in against Pac, he should be fighting on ESPN again. Half a million my ass.

Comment

Here's a guy who never deserved the chance for that kind of money. Joshua I'm glad you are overpricing yourself so that I don't have to see your ugly ass mug ever again on my TV.

Oh and btw... ****er you still owe me $65 for that last PPV fight you shat on.

Comment

When I clicked on the link, this is all it said:

Joshua Clottey will not fight again.

I got my hopes up too soon.

Comment

SO!

Comment

who would wanna see him fight? he is boring!

Comment

Working...
              X