DaVarryl Williamson challenges Wladimir Klitschko to box-off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torino
    That's because your a fraud.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. These are your games not mine. Your objective is to get on people's nerves and you will say and do anything to accomplish that goal. Everyone that has argued with you knows that you are the fraud. Your not fooling anyone.

Yes it was, and I was discussing it with the other fine posters on this site.
    I wasn't discussing it with you because the only worthy topic to discuss with you, is that you don't really want to talk about the topic. Your objective is to get on people's nerves and you will say and do anything to accomplish that goal. I occasionally respond to you, but I NEVER start a conversation with you. It is you following me around and starting our exchanges.
    I will be happy to discuss this with anyone else. YOU are well on your way to becoming the worlds biggest rat turd and I know Your objective is to get on people's nerves and you will say and do anything to accomplish that goal making your opinion on any topic irrelevant. Knowing that fact, I won't discuss anything else with you but the fact that your a fraud.

All the usuals know what you are, I will help the newbies understand your objective. Eventually, you will be on so many peoples ignore list that you will get banned.

The only thing you got right in your post was the sentiment that YOU get upset from things I say.

But that has nothing to do with me trying to upset you or anyone.

It has to do with any mild critisism of either Klitschko sending you into a hissy fit because your precious delusions are threatend.

It's EASY to see who you are and what your agenda is. All anyone needs to do is look at your avatar and sig.

You might as well be the Klitschko's mother, anything you say comes from your blind and bitter delusions about your heros, and nothing you say about either of them in ANY conversation holds any degree of relevence because of the degree of bias it comes from.

You couldn't be anymore transparent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozo_no_no
      The only thing you got right in your post was the sentiment that YOU get upset from things I say.

But that has nothing to do with me trying to upset you or anyone.

It has to do with any mild critisism of either Klitschko sending you into a hissy fit because your precious delusions are threatend.

It's EASY to see who you are and what your agenda is. All anyone needs to do is look at your avatar and sig.

You might as well be the Klitschko's mother, anything you say comes from your blind and bitter delusions about your heros, and nothing you say about either of them in ANY conversation holds any degree of relevence because of the degree of bias it comes from.

You couldn't be anymore transparent.
      If that's so, then why do you continue to try to converse with me and follow me from thread to thread? If my opinion means nothing then why do you constantly try to debate it? Why do you always seek me out? Or should we add hypocrite to your list of personality traits? Well...... we don't really need to do that, low life scum bag sums it up nicely.

Also, I never said you upset me, I said "Your objective is to get on people's nerves and you will say and do anything to accomplish that goal." It is this fact that makes it impossible for you to upset me on anything you might say. It is this knowledge that makes it easy to read your B.S. and laugh.

It's a fact, everyone knows you are a fraud. And probably the biggest hampster ass licking fart gobbler I've ever seen on this site.

Behold! Your lies stands right here in the open for all to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Torino
        If that's so, then why do you continue to try to converse with me and follow me from thread to thread? If my opinion means nothing then why do you constantly try to debate it? Why do you always seek me out? Or should we add hypocrite to your list of personality traits? Well...... we don't really need to do that, low life scum bag sums it up nicely.

Also, I never said you upset me, I said "Your objective is to get on people's nerves and you will say and do anything to accomplish that goal." It is this fact that makes it impossible for you to upset me on anything you might say. It is this knowledge that makes it easy to read your B.S. and laugh.

It's a fact, everyone knows you are a fraud. And probably the biggest hampster ass licking fart gobbler I've ever seen on this site.

Behold! Your lies stands right here in the open for all to see.

If your in a Klitschko thread, and you try and spread your deluded propoganda and contribute to all the hype, I will respond.

It amuses me that my response and reality check annoys and upsets you. It's also amusing that you say I don't upset you, but that my goal is to get on people's nerves (IE YOU because I've gotten on YOUR nerves).

Who are these 'people' you speak of? That would be YOU and about 3 or 4 other blinded delusional nut hugging buddies of yours.

As I said, it's clear from your constant delusions, your avatar shrine, and your tendancy to get into a hissy fit when you here the smallest critisism about a Klitschko - that you are a text book fanatic.

If you don't like me pointing out how deluded some of your takes are, then put me on ignore like a few of your other fellow nut huggers have. Like I told Vdiary, the truth can't shatter your delusions if you stick your head in the sand and pretend you can't see it.

Comment

Working...
        X