No announcement yet.

Tommy Hearns Right hand vs Tito Trinidad Left hook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Hearns Right hand vs Tito Trinidad Left hook

I just got finish looking at both fighters highlights and DAMN both men had death written all over their signature punches!!! I think I would rather take Tinindad left hook over the hitmans right hand after seeing Duran get hit on his steel chin with that right hand!!!

Trinidad is one of my favorites ever but that Hearns right was incredible. By the way, I think Hearns beats Trinidad also.

Comment

Hearns right hand put Duran to sleep. One shot. Tommy's signature punch is better

Comment

Hearns had a lot more going for him than just his right hand.... The dude was a machine (Except his chin could have been a tiny bit better)

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
          Hearns had a lot more going for him than just his right hand.... The dude was a machine (Except his chin could have been a tiny bit better)
          And punch resistance/stamina

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
            Trinidad is one of my favorites ever but that Hearns right was incredible. By the way, I think Hearns beats Trinidad also.
            The way ODLH, David Reid and Hopkins hit Trinidad with the right hand I see your point

Comment

The 2 greatest weapons in Welterweight history.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                The way ODLH, David Reid and Hopkins hit Trinidad with the right hand I see your point
                Not only that, but the physical characteristics of Hearns, I think, would pose problems for Trinidad. Trinidad never had to face a lanky welterweight like Hearns. The only welter he faced who was bigger than him was Hugo Pineda and that guy was not world class level, let alone Hearns level.

Trinidad had very good boxing early on in his career but then left that behind and only wanted KO's and that hurt him against bigger fighters. Trinidad was never knocked out cold, so I say he has a chance of making to the end. Trinidad made me a boxing fan but I have to tell it like I see it and I see Hearns winning a clear UD or getting a late TKO.

Comment

Best left hook in boxing was Joe Frazier.

DLH left hook > Trinidad's

Comment

Tommy Hearns easy! Do you think Mayorga would've taken Tommy's right over and over the way he di with Tito's Hook?

Comment

Working...
                    X