Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 things I hate about Android

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not saying the I Phone is a bad phone, it is decent, but just not good as Apple fans say it is.

Apple fans complain about widgets and a dedicated back button but don't have it. They say Flash is dying but don't have it. They say Android has apps that track you, yet Apple themselves track you. It's like one of those fools on You Tube saying 'HA HA that Ferrari is a piece of slow junk' when it loses to a tuned up car, yet they do not own anything that can even compete with the Ferrari and they would take that car in a heartbeat if offered one.

They complain how rooting is risky if done wrong, so is jail breaking if done wrong. If anything is done wrong, then that WRONG can make things go WRONG. Right? I rooted my phone within 3 minutes through a YouTube video. It was easy with that guide.

They complain they needed to root a phone for a LED flash light? WTF is wrong with this dude, it's a damn flash light, you get them free in the store...
    This is like me saying I need to train with 26 mile jogs to jog 1 mile. Why?

To even make it compete with a stock S3 for example, you will need to jail break it.

I hate I Tunes on my PC.

I hate having to type my password over and over in the app store, even for free apps.

I hate having to go to wherever the setting icon is to turn things on and off such as sound, wifi while above notifications on ICS, I can do it quickly.

I like having emulators to play old school games such as Pokemon, Mario Kart for free.

I like the fact that Play Store is cheaper marginally for the same app!

Comment

On the I Phone I can't see the videos posted in the Dark Knight gunman thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=559814&page=2

Comment

Guys this idiot is a JOKE! Him and Breakbeat (they might be the same person) can never hold their own debate. All they do is copy and paste.

You wondering where the op got his post from????

From Here http://www.yousaytoo.com/users/mary_shres/posts

Just goes to show you that iphones really are intended for dumb people

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
          As a iPhone owner I must say this thread sucks.

I want to trade my iPhone 4S for the S3.

It's way better. At everything. Everything.
          Trying to do the same thing

Its only a month old in perfect condition so im trying to get 450 for it but nobodies biting

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
            Guys this idiot is a JOKE! Him and Breakbeat (they might be the same person) can never hold their own debate. All they do is copy and paste.

You wondering where the op got his post from????

From Here http://www.yousaytoo.com/users/mary_shres/posts

Just goes to show you that iphones really are intended for dumb people
            LOL at copy and paste.

All my **** is original.

Comment

Terrible list, only thing I can agree on is battery life, but thats because I can do 12x more ****.

My cayenne turbo uses more gas than my tahoe.... Who gives a **** I can smoke 5.0 mustangs with an suv.

Comment

In an I Phone users eyes, If you do more, it shouldn't affect battery...

LOL.

Piye has that typical Apple mentality. Wait till someone invents/makes something we like, pay off/steal and keep quiet as if it was our own.

Apple fanboys = Copy and paste.

Android people = Reed wrote his own damn list.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Terrible list, only thing I can agree on is battery life, but thats because I can do 12x more ****.

My cayenne turbo uses more gas than my tahoe.... Who gives a **** I can smoke 5.0 mustangs with an suv.
                  PS. Can you IP check Piye please.

Comment

lol you android guys are so sensitive I just got tired of coming here and looking at posts about Android from some **** called Androidism.

Who gives a **** what phone you have really? As long as you are happy with the phone you have why spend so much time trying to convince others?

Well if you can beat them join them, I'm just trying to show iPhone is not perfect nor android pr windows mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
                      I'm just trying to show iPhone is not perfect nor android pr windows mobile.
                      Perfect, no. 10x times better than the iPhone, yes.

Why did you get so butthurt over Androidism anyway? Simply put he's advertising a product which costs less (in most cases) and gives so much more. If anything, he's looking out for the people by advertising it and speaking of the benefits from such a product.

Comment

Working...
                      X