No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Hopkins, Devin Haney Exchange Words Over Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Where is the exclamation point in that?Why are you lying now lol? You're just a dumbass that doesn't know what the hell you're talking about.

I've always said Haney hasn't proven himself yet. This isn't the first time. I don't even know who you are so you can kindly STFU and stay out of my notifications with your silly BS.
    Phuck off punk you have problem I’m here in San Berdoo[/QUOTE]

Shut up fool. I have no interest in visiting you in your piece of sh it neighborhood and going to jail for beating your midget ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Like who have you beat Haney some scruff from the Island
      Concurred !

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Here you come with your stupid comments again. Who the hell has Ryan Garcia beaten? His best win is against a fighter Tank Davis knocked out three years ago.

Bernard blatantly admitted he doesn't want that fight for Garcia right now.
        But who has Haney beaten ? Answer the Question !

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          First of all, B-Hop is starting to sound like Floyd Sr. Harder for him to get words out.

Second, B-Hop is basically telling Ryan to DUCK Devin because Fonseca was a step up but not enough. Which is what I'm trying to tell kidbazooka.
          I saw this interview ! When did Bhop say about ducking Haney ? Haney is a very good boxer ! But the power lies with Garcia without doubt ! They will meet at the right time ! That's if Haney don't do stupid move and try to move to 140 and face Mikey Garcia ! Won't be good for his career ! Trust me.

Comment

[QUOTE=joseph5620;20391215]Neither one of them has beaten anybody significant. But why single out Haney just because he wants to fight Garcia? Seems pretty biased to me. Why does that even matter in this situation?[/Who single out Haney then ? No one ! Both guys are on the up ! Garcia will be fighting Linares next which is a good fight for him As for Haney "Who is next" that's the question ? Better don't go anywhere near Mikey Garcia or else !

Comment

Originally posted by MH brit View Post
              I saw this interview ! When did Bhop say about ducking Haney ? Haney is a very good boxer ! But the power lies with Garcia without doubt ! They will meet at the right time ! That's if Haney don't do stupid move and try to move to 140 and face Mikey Garcia ! Won't be good for his career ! Trust me.
              B-Hop specifically said it's not time for that fight because Haney would be the toughest to beat right now. Which means he wants Haney to get a little older, maybe a little slower, maybe take a loss before fighting him. That's basically a duck - Haney calling for the fight right in both their faces.

Think about it. Garcia wants the fight, his management doesn't. Why? Because his management, two of the most experienced boxers in recent history, know that Haney has a really good chance to beat Garcia. They're protecting him.

Comment

Originally posted by MH brit View Post
                But who has Haney beaten ? Answer the Question !
                Nobody. I already did answer the question. Who has Ryan beaten? Can you answer that question? Didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  B-Hop specifically said it's not time for that fight because Haney would be the toughest to beat right now. Which means he wants Haney to get a little older, maybe a little slower, maybe take a loss before fighting him. That's basically a duck - Haney calling for the fight right in both their faces.

Think about it. Garcia wants the fight, his management doesn't. Why? Because his management, two of the most experienced boxers in recent history, know that Haney has a really good chance to beat Garcia. They're protecting him.
                  That should be the real issue. Who Haney has beaten is irrelevant because neither has a real significant win.

Diverting the issue to questioning who Haney has beaten is a just a way of showing that don't want the fight. Because they know there is a good chance Garcia loses.

Comment

Phuck off punk you have problem I’m here in San Berdoo

Shut up fool. I have no interest in visiting you in your piece of sh it neighborhood and going to jail for beating your midget ass.[/QUOTE]

You're a punk you waste of crap

Comment

Here you come with your stupid comments again. Who the hell has Ryan Garcia beaten? His best win is against a fighter Tank Davis knocked out three years ago.

Bernard blatantly admitted he doesn't want that fight for Garcia right now.
                      How is it stupid? Neither one has beat anyone and are 21 years old. Why not wait a year have them both fight some bigger names and build this fight up. If Haney beats Mickey Garcia and Ryan bears linares both ranked top 10 in their division their stock will rise. Just makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X