Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPL are saying Oscar is lying about the Charlo situation. WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPL are saying Oscar is lying about the Charlo situation. WTF?

Come on mayne, I need everyone’s opinion on this. Because while I do agree Oscar outside of boxing does some crazy shyte, but as far as boxing and Canelo is concerned he’s got a terrific tract record. Better than Charlo and Haymon I say

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
    Come on mayne, I need everyone’s opinion on this. Because while I do agree Oscar outside of boxing does some crazy shyte, but as far as boxing and Canelo is concerned he’s got a terrific tract record. Better than Charlo and Haymon I say
    The only thing on the record I have seen is shields Charlos trainer claiming that hearn and hoya are lying .....oscar prolly . But hearns a weirdo he would send offers via instagram dm that are valid imo . Why wouldnt he pay charlo huge for that fight , hes over paying everyone else .

Comment

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
      The only thing on the record I have seen is shields Charlos trainer claiming that hearn and hoya are lying .....oscar prolly . But hearns a weirdo he would send offers via instagram dm that are valid imo . Why wouldnt he pay charlo huge for that fight , hes over paying everyone else .
      Yeah Andy Ruiz used Instagram to get the joshua fight so the excuse that social media is not how you negotiate a fight is stupid AF. The truth is why waste time on sending a contract if your not even sure a fighter is interested in the fight. Another dilemma is what if you send Al Haymon an offer and he dosnt even tell Charlo about it? Man IG is probably the best way to offer a PBC fighter an opportunity to fight on DAZn

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Yeah Andy Ruiz used Instagram to get the joshua fight so the excuse that social media is not how you negotiate a fight is stupid AF. The truth is why waste time on sending a contract if your not even sure a fighter is interested in the fight. Another dilemma is what if you send Al Haymon an offer and he dosnt even tell Charlo about it? Man IG is probably the best way to offer a PBC fighter an opportunity to fight on DAZn
        All contracts should be public record. I want to see all the clauses and see whos really pricing out.

Comment

Shields and Haymon are best friends since before Vernon Forrest. Many people don’t know this. When he says he talks to Haymon everyday he’s not exaggerating. Why do you think many of Shields fighters (past and present) are on PBC... also, Shields was calling DAZN “dead zone” since Q4 2018. Why would a trainer talk about a platform like that without knowing it’s capabilities or ignore that it signed $365mil for Canelo?

The obvious answer is that Shields and Haymon meet when they need, like friends do, but talk regularly. It’s interesting, what you pick up from Shields you can get a sense for Haymon acts. It’s not that complicated. Haymon probably has some mental issues as well. Or he did something shady that he doesn’t want a random from the public to expose him out of memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            Shields and Haymon are best friends since before Vernon Forrest. Many people don’t know this. When he says he talks to Haymon everyday he’s not exaggerating. Why do you think many of Shields fighters (past and present) are on PBC... also, Shields was calling DAZN “dead zone” since Q4 2018. Why would a trainer talk about a platform like that without knowing it’s capabilities or ignore that it signed $365mil for Canelo?

The obvious answer is that Shields and Haymon meet when they need, like friends do, but talk regularly. It’s interesting, what you pick up from Shields you can get a sense for Haymon acts. It’s not that complicated. Haymon probably has some mental issues as well. Or he did something shady that he doesn’t want a random from the public to expose him out of memory.
            I agree 100% that shields is not a credible source for this . I think the hearn offer was legit via IG or not . Not so sure about Hoya, hes a shady **** . If he offered it to Charlos mom wearing fishnets it would seem more legit then his little statment but I do believe they sent an offer just not sure how substantial it was in reality. And not sure why charlo didnt jump on it regardless to build his name if he was confident the world would be his if he won that fight with canelo had it happened. But it didnt happen which means likely they know it's a cashout fight they cant win and are looking to capitalize as much as possible for that reason . That's the bad vibe it gave me , not so much that there wasnt offer . Just the fact it wasnt enuff for team charlo to cash him out

Comment

I agree 100% that shields is not a credible source for this . I think the hearn offer was legit via IG or not . Not so sure about Hoya, hes a shady **** . If he offered it to Charlos mom wearing fishnets it would seem more legit then his little statment but I do believe they sent an offer just not sure how substantial it was in reality. And not sure why charlo didnt jump on it regardless to build his name if he was confident the world would be his if he won that fight with canelo had it happened. But it didnt happen which means likely they know it's a cashout fight they cant win and are looking to capitalize as much as possible for that reason . That's the bad vibe it gave me , not so much that there wasnt offer . Just the fact it wasnt enuff for team charlo to cash him out
              Dude... I’m not sure you understand the nature of cocaine. It’s not a drug that makes you lie... many industry do blow, big, like Kalle Sauerland too, these are addicts. I even seen Schaefer grind his teeth and bite while doing post Mikey interviews. It’s obvious Schaefer did blow too when around Oscar. All hypocrites.

Point is, Oscar has spent a good amount of blow throughout the years and still today. When you want something like a rich addict, you just pay it and don’t think much. Like Charlo’s offer.

Comment

The only posters that would accuse Oscar of lying are the PBC Bots, they want “Proof” or else it’s “false” accusations, so everyone from Oscar to Hearn to Arum to Lou Di Bella are all lying. If those offers to him are fake then we would have known by now, his silence is telling.

Comment

The fight was offered to charlo that’s a fact and his master turned it down that’s a fact too.

Comment

LOL, DAZN is giving out crazy money for fights to build their base but it's a lie now when it comes up Puddy Cat Promotions.

Jacobs 15 mil
                    Mikey 7 mil
                    Andrade 3-4 mil
                    Farmer, lol 500k
                    GGGimmick 80 mil package
                    Wilder 120 mil
                    Ortiz, Ruiz and Kownacki 7 mil + extra fights

But the Puddy Cat Offers aren't real.

Bottom-line, Charlo has look like trash vs southpaws. Andrade is another level.
                    He has done nothing in the 3yrs or so to prepare for Canelo

Either fight he will get beat bad and his confidence will go down the drain.

PBC is saving him and his 0 for its' 154 moving up. Biggest joke will be if Eubank or Devy upset him.

Comment

Working...
                    X