No announcement yet.

Biggest Cheats in Boxing History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
    Fair game I was referencing other guys too in my post and it looks like I was only talking about daggum . I figured I read ur post wrong , cause I may be alot of things but iam not bias . I have picked against my favorite fighters many times in the past . And call it as I see it . Reading isnt one of my top qualities haha I have a grade 9 education , and been punched in the head way too many times lmao
    Ik thats why i can't give u K

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      They fought dirty.... What u mean. One literally did UFC moves in a boxing ring
      Lol they’re not even close compared to those who were roided, used peds or wraps lol.

They didn’t have wins because of low blows either. I don’t like these guys, but they are not the dirtiest fighter out there or close to the top 3

Comment

Respect . Ubias always . Real fans are not bias . If i ever find myself leaning in a bias way I check myself right away I keep it all business as much as I can .

Comment

Fair game I was referencing other guys too in my post and it looks like I was only talking about daggum . I figured I read ur post wrong , cause I may be alot of things but iam not bias . I have picked against my favorite fighters many times in the past . And call it as I see it . Reading isnt one of my top qualities haha I have a grade 9 education , and been punched in the head way too many times lmao

Comment

I hear u bro 100 but until guys get straight up popped it's just theory . Iam not saying floyd IS a clean fighter . Infact I feel 90% of fighters are not . I just cant put him on the list for the iv etc I dont have a legit conviction to go buy although it was shady as **** . He violated rule and got a tue after the fact . That wouldn't have happened to any other fighter , and the iv worries me as at a higher dose it seems it could logically be used as a masking agent . But hey I cant call the man a blatant cheater when the commission approved him.. grey area and shady AF .....yes . Proven cheater , no imho .
            do white collar criminals ever get caught? they know how to use and abuse the system to their benefit. that imo is my whole argument about what is bigger. some common guy putting plaster in his wraps is obviously bad but a guy who essentially controls the system and enables ways to get away with cheating is far worse. the commision said what he did shouldn't have happened but they didnt actually do anything beyond saying that. its like a politician who is funded by big oil what a shock they want to drill for oil/make pipelines etc... usada was paid off to the tune of 150k and what do you know it, he gets a tue for a "physical ailment" i mean come on. you should need to show just cause for doing something that extreme, not some vague physical ailment. its so blatant that they dont even have to come up with good answers. they know they will get away with it. they also know fans are so partisan that their side will overlook it. just like politics...vote to block all the evidence from being shown then turn around and say there's no evidence he must be innocent! but you just...

Comment

Respect . Ubias always . Real fans are not bias . If i ever find myself leaning in a bias way I check myself right away I keep it all business as much as I can .
              Yea sumtimes it will happen but i try to check it too

Im a Wilder fan but. I always call him out on his absurd comments or claims. And i wil piss off his die hard fans lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                Lol they’re not even close compared to those who were roided, used peds or wraps lol.

They didn’t have wins because of low blows either. I don’t like these guys, but they are not the dirtiest fighter out there or close to the top 3
                Nah... I never said that... But they were dirty like Diego Chaves

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  do white collar criminals ever get caught? they know how to use and abuse the system to their benefit. that imo is my whole argument about what is bigger. some common guy putting plaster in his wraps is obviously bad but a guy who essentially controls the system and enables ways to get away with cheating is far worse. the commision said what he did shouldn't have happened but they didnt actually do anything beyond saying that. its like a politician who is funded by big oil what a shock they want to drill for oil/make pipelines etc... usada was paid off to the tune of 150k and what do you know it, he gets a tue for a "physical ailment" i mean come on. you should need to show just cause for doing something that extreme, not some vague physical ailment. its so blatant that they dont even have to come up with good answers. they know they will get away with it. they also know fans are so partisan that their side will overlook it. just like politics...vote to block all the evidence from being shown then turn around and say there's no evidence he must be innocent! but you just...
                  Hey bro I can see what u are saying here and u arent wrong , we just cant prove this so I cant get behind it , it's just not in my nature I think floyd is likely getting away with murder , no disagreement from me , but likely doesnt mean IS . That's all iam saying . I see your analogy with white collar and blue collar but a man died with resto Collins becuase the cheating destroyed him . He took his own life . No matter its white collar or blue collar that's far worse .I mean Floyd's alleged cheating will make more money and maybe that's why it was possibly cleared up in his favour after the fact( which was shady AF but he got the tue which pisses me right off , but if he got the tue for test I'd be singing a differnt tune not saline water and vitamins ) but no one lost their life and it cant be proven ( even if thats becuase the commission and USADA had their tongues up his ass ) . The fact is there was no ban , no punishment etc . Is that ****ed up ?? Hell yes . Does it make me slightly hate the sport I love ?? yes . But it doesnt make floyd one of the worst cheaters in boxing history when there are such worse offenses as examples , white collar or blue color cheating is cheating imho but cheating isnt cheating without a conviction it is speculation based of opinion , but for whatever reason it was cleared . Floyd is 90%on steroids as are 90% of boxers but if I cant prove it , I cant point my finger and god damn Floyd's team seem to be very crafty . Btw iam not supporting it and argued for days in another friend that it was shady and floyd is a peice of **** . But he isnt one of the biggest cheats in boxing history imo I cant label him that iv or not . Hes one of the shadiest mf in boxing history yes . That I can get behind

Comment

Nah... I never said that... But they were dirty like Diego Chaves
                    B...bu...but this thread is about the biggest cheats in boxing history, and those are the names that came out of your mind first?

So nope. They’re not the biggest cheats. Diego chavez fight in a specific way but no way a cheat. Hatton is a pressure fighter who clinches a lot and keeps on coming inside until you fold. That’s not cheating. Dude never even won due to a low blow like wrestling ward.

Guerrero? Nope. Maidana? Aside from his fight with floyd dude fights pretty clean.. he didn’t even butt floyd like ortiz did.. he just fought rough against a great defensive fighter.

Not fans of these guys, but i gotta defend them on these kinds of threads because they’re not one of boxing’s biggest cheats in history.

Comment

Any infighting involves cheating according to the snowflake generation, just look at any fight involving infighting and you'll see head bumps, holding, arm grabbing, pushing and so on. The point is one eyed fans only see what the other boxer does, never their own. That's the problem with 'dirty fighting', fan bias..

Comment

Working...
                      X