No announcement yet.

White dude and His Girl Get Beat Down by 2 Black Dudes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Walt knows the deal but I will take it even further. I would have apologized, I would have acted if I was completely in the wrong, got my girl out of there and out of the way from danger. Then I would have gone to the trunk of my car and got the steel 2' pipe I have in there, come back in and hit the first mother fuker I seen in the back of the head as hard as I can.

Dude was stupid, he was out matched, and backed into a corner. First thing you have to do is get your lady out of dangers way.
    Now that would be ****ing stupid.....why after getting yourself and your girl out of a dangerous situation, would you go back in there and place yourself in danger a second time? And furthermore, why would you be stupid enough to severely hurt someone even to the point of maybe killing him and risk going to prison for a very long time?

I mean I would understand if you did it in the heat of the moment while they were attacking you or some ****t like that, self-defense and all but to do it after you were out of the situation is just plain stupid IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
      why after getting yourself and your girl out of a dangerous situation, would you go back in there and place yourself in danger a second time? And furthermore, why would you be stupid enough to severely hurt someone even to the point of maybe killing him and risk going to prison for a very long time?
      I know, I would just hire agent 47

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Its all fun and games till motherfuckers start gettin holes poked in em. You jump me and Im gonna cut you, for real.
        extactly. Those guys were dumb animals for sure that deserved that punch to the face.

Comment

• Forget the fight, look at 32 seconds when the fight starts

Did you see the chick running? Looked like her **** were going to pop out

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
            Now that would be ****ing stupid.....why after getting yourself and your girl out of a dangerous situation, would you go back in there and place yourself in danger a second time? And furthermore, why would you be stupid enough to severely hurt someone even to the point of maybe killing him and risk going to prison for a very long time?

I mean I would understand if you did it in the heat of the moment while they were attacking you or some ****t like that, self-defense and all but to do it after you were out of the situation is just plain stupid IMHO.
            Probably because I would be angry and want to hurt someone. I didn't say it was smart I would just be real angry that two dudes would try to injure me or my wife. That's some cowardly ****.

Comment

• That sucked. The girls in my block, fight more manly than that.

Comment

Working...
              X