Clear All

• Worst Decision?

What are some of the baddest decisions?

Whitaker getting a draw against Chavez,

Comment

leonard-hearns 2 was bad...

duran-camacho 1 sucked...

Comment

I can go only with fights that happened while i was watching boxing. There are plenty of bad decisions out there. I dont think Hearns vs SRL 2 was the worse, as SRL could have have scored two 10-8 RDS when he had Hearns in queer st in (rd5?,12).

Worse decision that i saw live was Holyfied vs Lewis 1- that never could have been a draw. Fres Oquendo vs Chris Byrd- Oquendo was robbed of the IBF HW title. Barrera vs Morales 2- Morales was robbed. Chirs John vs Juan Manuel Marquez- Marquez has 2 points taken away and i thought had won 114-112 yet he loses to hometown decision in Indonesia.

Recent fights Malignaggi vs Diaz 1 was pretty bad. I thought Collazo vs Hatton and Collazo vs Berto were bad decisions, he deserved at minumum a draw in each fight.

Comment

I'll also add Holyfield vs Valuev. As boring as it was, Holyfield deserved to win.

Comment

Nelson Fenech 1
            Williams Martinez
            Eubank Watson 1
            Eubank Benn 2
            Lewis Holyfield 1

Comment

Whitaker vs Chavez

Comment

One that hasn't been mentioned that lept into my mind is Foreman v Biggs.

Comment

It most certainly could be Whitaker vs Ramirez I. Disgusting robbery..........

Comment

Byrd-Oquendo & Lewis-Holyfield I

Ali-NortonIII

Comment

Working...
                    X