Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Still Wants Mayweather-Pacquiao, Despite KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets hope Floyd doesn't come out with more demands!! Enough already!

Comment

Why are you guys hoping anything regarding to this fight????????
      Don't tell me that majority of you guys starting watching boxing around 2008-2009??

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        arum knows that pacquiao never had a chance in heck to beat mayweather. so why would he get his money makers career ended. marquez just about ended it already when he sent duquiao to the moon.believe me that pacquiao will never fight mayweather nor anybody else thats a serious threat.
        Whether or not he thought he had a chance, Arum still makes the same amount of money making the fight, much more than any previous and or future fight, so him taking the risk of putting Pacquiao in there is much more lucrative than a 5th fight with Marquez or any fight before or after.

The reason why this fight never took place is because Mayweather has an ego, Arum has an ego, Manny has an ego. Pacquiao did fight a lot more than Floyd did, he did eventually start to show some decline, and finally gets KO'd. Floyd on the other hand has fought once a year since 2009 against JMM, Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz, and Miguel Cotto. Cotto and Mosley to me were solid wins, but I'd balk at Mayweather taking "Serious" threats in comparison to Pacquiao whom in 2008 the thought of Pac beating the likes of Miguel Cotto would (and was) laughed at. But with fans of both fighters, there's always something to hold as an "*" if you're riding for the other guy. To me, it's just a shame they never fought. I had Floyd winning the fight, unfortunately he never got to prove it in the ring.

Comment

Don't tell me that majority of you guys starting watching boxing around 2008-2009??

If this fight happens it is a farce, these 2 guys and 2 promotion companies pretty much got together and embarrassed the sport of boxing.
          May was running from Pac, Pac was running from Needles, Arum was running for Money.

Mayweather gets no credit for beating Pacquiao at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post

If this fight happens it is a farce, these 2 guys and 2 promotion companies pretty much got together and embarrassed the sport of boxing.
            May was running from Pac, Pac was running from Needles, Arum was running for Money.

Mayweather gets no credit for beating Pacquiao at this point
            I agree....

Comment

I just want to see these 2 greats go at it, that is all. **** everyone elses bs agenda, I will always be down to see this scrap just to see the epic event it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                I just want to see these 2 greats go at it, that is all. **** everyone elses bs agenda, I will always be down to see this scrap just to see the epic event it will be.
                Oh you gonna get to see it...when Pac is about 43 and Mayweather is 44.
                It's gonna look like a freaking B-Hop Vs Roy Jones Part 3

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  I agree....
                  With that being said I don't think people will ever give up on the fight, I no longer see whats so interesting about it.

Comment

to real boxing fans it doestn.. but the casual fan will still pay to see this.. or at least show some interest.. but i do agree with this..

Comment

That is pure BS. Fighters are fighters. Both of them have been fighting since children. Mayweather and Bob Arum are "running" from each other. Pac isn't running from anything. He just does as he is told. Point and that dumb ass starts walking or jumping depending on the command.

Floyd and Bob have beef. Anyone that has been in boxing longer than 5 years knows that ****. People just dislike Mayweather and easily point to him because he is the made for TV "bad guy".

Floyd hasn’t fought a Top Rank fighter since leaving TR years ago regardless if they are an A+ or F- fighter. Bob Arum is and has always been the problem. It’s why Hoya, Mayweather and Cotto left him. But hey let’s pretend Mosley, JMM and Bradley didn’t have to sign with TR to fight Pac…

Comment

Working...
                      X