No announcement yet.

Rory Mac "I want to hurt Condit"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rory Mac "I want to hurt Condit"

Surging UFC welterweight Rory MacDonald recenty appeared on BJPenn.com Radio, and discussed his upoming rematch vs. Carlos Condit at UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz on March 16, 2013 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Condit is the 1 in MacDonald's 14-1 record, and the Canadian wants revenge.

“I think I’ve improved everywhere," said MacDonald. "I mean I’ve trained a lot of everything, but I think if I have to pick one thing that’s improved the most it’s probably my wrestling. My overall MMA game has changed so much and I’ve added so many different techniques that from where I was when I fought him the first time. I’m just a whole other fighter; I don’t fight anything like I did when we first fought.

"I just want to do what he did to me; I want to make him feel the embarrassment I felt in front of his family the same way I felt. I want to hurt him the way he hurt me and I don’t want him ever to forget the time that we’re going to be in there for those 15 minutes. I want him to think about that for the rest of his life.”
    bjpenn.com

I wonder how bad he's gonna take it if Condit beats him even worse this time.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      I wonder how bad he's gonna take it if Condit beats him even worse this time.
      I don't know, he's kind of a **** right? I think he'll beat Condit this time though, I think he's shown improvements where Condit has looked like ****...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        I don't know, he's kind of a **** right? I think he'll beat Condit this time though, I think he's shown improvements where Condit has looked like ****...
        Why is he a ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Why is he a ****?
          There's definitely something douchy about him. I try to like him but he's too pretentious.
          Unfortunately, he was beating Condit pretty soundly the first time and will likely do it again, but win this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Why is he a ****?
            He just comes off ****y, the **** he says, but I respect him more than Jones, because he owns it....

Comment

I think Rory has the potential to be a great fighter, but his ego is already little too much at this stage of his career. Imagine how big of a **** he'll be if he wins a title.

It would be awesome it was another repeat of the 1st fight, with Condit coming from behind and finishing him off in the last 10 sec. lol

Comment

He just comes off ****y, the **** he says, but I respect him more than Jones, because he owns it....
                Ah, so it's his disrespect for opponents. Anything in particular you remember I might be able to catch on Youtube or on a UFC DVD?

Comment

You should respect Jones he has beat great opposition already in his improving career, what is not to respect? Oh and that Chael duck is non sense, guess who he is fighting next, exactly. You trying to date him?

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                    You should respect Jones he has beat great opposition already in his improving career, what is not to respect? Oh and that Chael duck is non sense, guess who he is fighting next, exactly. You trying to date him?
                    Well, he did ruin a whole PPV for fear of fighting a guy a whole weight class lower than him. He claimed that he would make a great Nike and UFC endorsee because he's not going out and getting DUI's (and proceeded to do such). Constantly acts the martyr in interviews. I'm ok w/ Jones but I can completely understand why some don't respect him based on personality.

Comment

Working...
                    X