Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire vs Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Rigo vs Cordoba now for the first time since I saw it on the under card 2 years ago.....not a close fight.. AT ALL... WTF

gave Cordoba 1 round, 2 max.. absolutely easy win

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Just yet? Then when? Isn't he like 30? He ain't no RJJr or Martinez so my guess is he will start declining faster than those two.
      beat rigo, nishioka, then if he moves up fight and beat the likes of garcia or salido, it'll be hard for anyone to argue he's not a great fighter, wouldn't you say? Side note: athleticism shouldn't be a fighters only option in winning fights, experience is too often overlooked in my opinion. and you're naming rjj and martinez as if they're in the same league....martinez started his career late, and he's not nearly as good as RJJ was.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Just yet? Then when? Isn't he like 30? He ain't no RJJr or Martinez so my guess is he will start declining faster than those two.

beat rigo, nishioka, then if he moves up fight and beat the likes of garcia or salido, it'll be hard for anyone to argue he's not a great fighter, wouldn't you say? Side note: athleticism shouldn't be a fighters only option in winning fights, experience is too often overlooked in my opinion. and you're naming rjj and martinez as if they're in the same league....martinez started his career late, and he's not nearly as good as RJJ was.
          You on drugs if you think he's gonna move up and face that type of opposition lol. Well maybe Garcia since he's a duck but Salido? Either way he won't be around, he's moving up to 130. Where did you get beat Rigo from? Donaire is RUNNING from Rigo. And Rigo said he will go looking for him at 126 if he has to.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I am going with Rigondeaux, the man that Freddie Roach called the most talented and skilled fighter he has ever seen in his life.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              Watching Rigo vs Cordoba now for the first time since I saw it on the under card 2 years ago.....not a close fight.. AT ALL... WTF

I did the same thing like 2 weeks ago, I was like... wait... SD? HOW? Dominate albeit boring performance by Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

totally true..........trolls on the internet have painted this fight as a close win for rigo (& everyone has believed it) in realty, thats a lie. it was a clear ud for rigo, not hard to score at all.

Comment

Comment

https://twitter.com/filipinoflash

Tell him to fight Rigo, he'll read the tweets and the message will come across.

The fans want the fight!

Comment

127 votes here so far

Comment

Working...
                      X