Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people ignore the fact fury is a steroid cheat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people ignore the fact fury is a steroid cheat?

He got caught with nandralone as well as cocaine in his system and got a two year ban. No one seems to discuss the fact that he was caught using a steroid and served a long ban

Nandrolone esters are used for physique- and performance-enhancing purposes by competitive athletes, bodybuilders, and powerlifters.[8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nandrolone
    Last edited by nubianpiye; 06-11-2019, 12:59 PM.

Nandrolone is one of the most popular anabolic steroids to ever be created and has been a staple among performance enhancing athletes of all types since its inception. It is also one of the few anabolic steroids that has remained prominent in medical circles and is highly valued in many therapeutic fields.

Comment

Yep he was a cheat. Which makes it even more embarrassing that Wilder lost to the non-steroid pathetic version that came off losing 100lbs+.

Comment

Tbh we don't know that version was completely clean we just know he didn't get caught wilder is a bum though I'd expect him to lose to most with a modicum of boxing talent

Comment

To answer the OP: I assume, as do many, that most contemporary top athletes are gaming the system and using.

The testing process is minimally effective.

So, it’s less about Fury using PEDs, and more about his having got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
            To answer the OP: I assume, as do many, that most contemporary top athletes are gaming the system and using.

The testing process is minimally effective.

So, it’s less about Fury using PEDs, and more about his having got caught.
            Find it disappointing when ever I discover someone who is rated highly was a cheat look at what a hard time Pac for without ever testing dirty then we praise fighters who actually got caught

Comment

He's like Canelo he had a false positive from eating meat

Comment

It’s because he chats shyt a lot and most people tend to find his corny jokes to be funny. I also think making Deontay Wilder look like a complete amateur whilst swinging the windmill also play a role. You also can’t discard race.

I have never rated Fury as a boxer and I’ll never rate him. Boring style, grossly overrated skills, bipolar, crack head, corny and a drug cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                  Find it disappointing when ever I discover someone who is rated highly was a cheat look at what a hard time Pac for without ever testing dirty then we praise fighters who actually got caught
                  I’m sure Pac is a regular PEDs user, along with his nemesis Marquez, and we know about Morales.

I mean. It’s like the prisoner’s dilemma. Either you cheat, or you risk getting seriously injured by your opponent, who you should assume is cheating.

It’s all about gaming the system.

Comment

Don't get mad at Fury for telling the truth about AJ be mad at yourself for buying into the hypejob

the man is your champion he is not the hero UK wants but he is the hero it needs

Comment

Working...
                    X